Nurse Joker Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey buddy, looks like we had the same idea. I have one comming too. :hi5:

:hi5:

I'd want to do a muscular body, but I don't think I could dremel the head myself. It's not so easily replacable.

I have a bald casting of the DX (sans PERS) that I will be altering and wigging.

What body is that Creg?
Looking forward to seeing it progress, your projects are always great.

Thank you! Hot Toys Perseus.

Here is the beginning of my Nurse Joker. Planning on a Joker DX V2.0 with a Nurse and Bank Robber Combo.

Yes - I will have to make a custom head for the neck but it should look pretty good when all is said and done.

IMG_3319.jpg

That's one buff Joker!

Thats a nice one. You need to fix the feet joint though. Just use some toilet paper and tape (or even better use a cord) to fill the gab and the socks will sit much better. :)

The headsculpt is outstanding. Can you make some detail shots? Definitly the highlight and it compliments the nurse scene very much although he didnt smile that way in that seen I still think it is the most fitting head for nurse.

Alltogether I love what I see!

Thats a nice one. You need to fix the feet joint though. Just use some toilet paper and tape (or even better use a cord) to fill the gab and the socks will sit much better. :)

The headsculpt is outstanding. Can you make some detail shots? Definitly the highlight and it compliments the nurse scene very much although he didnt smile that way in that seen I still think it is the most fitting head for nurse.

Alltogether I love what I see!

Thanks King. I'll address those ankles once I get your stellar socks. :wink1: I'll get some more shots of the sculpt for you tomorrow...Monkey did a great job.

Looks great Penny!

Cheers Maglor!

I'm pretty sure they are the same.

I was thinking the same but really hoped for different arms. The legs of Perseus are perfect but the arm/shoulder area really makes me wonder if it is really the correct choice. Also Royce has a better looking chest/neck... What do you think? Switching legs is pretty easy with a screw driver. Would the figure benefit from it or is Perseus as it is the way to go?

that head is badass.

:horror Especially the hair is perfect! Easily one of the best hair mods I have seen so far. Wow! Thanks for showing. :duff

That's brilliant bud! :rock

Thanks guys! :wave

Very nice Penny - the hair could do with a little 'greasing' but otherwise looks as good as you could make that head look

Thanks U. With both of my Jokers from Monkey, the hair needs some work: grease, shine, relaxing etc...hopefully this weekend. As for the sculpt, I was already using this head under the wig, so I figured a repaint matching the hospital scene with hair would be a cost-effective way to deliver a decent Nurse Joker....at least certainly cheaper than commisioning Adam to do a "Highhh" sculpt! :thud::wink1:

Back