Nurse Joker Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When did it come out and who was the producer ??

Maybe two years ago, with a "wig" version (which included a rubber wig) like 6 months or so after that.

It's by Toysmon. You might be able to pick up a copy direct from the Toysmon website (just google it).

What about clicking "Buy Now" here: https://www.toysmon.com/Joker%20wig.htm

I did exactly that and paypal gave me a message that were is an account problem associated (at least thats what I deciphered) with the website . In order to make payment I should contact the seller. That's exactly what I did..sent an email advising that I was interested in his product. We shall see if he responds. I have a bad feeling..he may no longer be producing a product. :gah::slap:thud:

I messaged he through ebay earlier this year in order to get an Oscar statue. He was pretty responsive and easy to deal with. Hope you hear back.

I messaged he through ebay earlier this year in order to get an Oscar statue. He was pretty responsive and easy to deal with. Hope you hear back.

If you don't mind me asking how earlier this year was it ? Also how fast was his shipping etc. I really would love to get the Nurse Joker Outfit and put one together for my colection.

Hmm, that's a long time ago.

He may have dropped off the face of the earth since then. :(

Paid him last February. He shipped the oscar in about 2 weeks.
Like I said, good guy to deal with.

Well I checked the website and it seems that the buy now with paypal is working. I emailed him work ..hopefully he will answer because I don't want to send money and then he is no longer available . That would be a pain to get my money back.

Back