NTT Bruce Maquette by Mike Schultz

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thx217

Super Freak
Reaction score
It's here!! My NTT #2 has been delivered in PERFECT condition. Mike did an amazing job on the packaging and the NTT itself.........humm....pics don't do it justice and words can't describe how amazing this thing looks IN PERSON and boy it's HUGE.

The look of mine is targeted at the looks of Bruce in the final battle scenes(darker blue gray with extra damage and blood). A clean version(light gray and no gore) has also been shipped to another buyer, I'll post the pics of that one when it's available.

More pics and review will be up later.

Original thread.:huh
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72412

Here are some quick shots. Yeah, guys and gals, drool away...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Wow, congrats! Looks awesome! Do you have any more pics with something to compare with for size?

Wow, congrats! Looks awesome! Do you have any more pics with something to compare with for size?

Thanks. And it dwarfs CM Predator. Yup. Like I mentioned above, I'll post more pics and review up later. Can't wait to take some side by side pics with other pieces, especially the SS version. :)

Looks sweet dude....the detail around the mouth is insane SS could never top that. Mine is arriving at the end of July cant wait for it :clap

Chris

I'm insanely jealous. I want one of these so bad. :(

I passed out for a moment, but I'm back. JAWESOME!!!!

It's one hell of a Jaws piece. I almost passed out when I opened the box, lol!

Looks sweet dude....the detail around the mouth is insane SS could never top that. Mine is arriving at the end of July cant wait for it :clap

Chris

That's awesome, Chris. You won't be disappointed!

Here are some more pics update.

IMG_2777.jpg

img2731.jpg

img2758pn.jpg

7bebf349.jpg
b7d1ac68.jpg

e19593d1.jpg
8f30ba38.jpg

Oh man, beautiful bust. I really would prefer a bust to the "whole damn thing". As awesome as the NTT is, I just don't have the room to properly display it.

Oh man, beautiful bust. I really would prefer a bust to the "whole damn thing". As awesome as the NTT is, I just don't have the room to properly display it.

Thanks WG. I don't have the space to properly display it too, lol. The important thing is to own it first then figure something out.....

My Bruce NTT shark by Mike Schultz

Just wanted to show off my newest collectible....my Bruce NTT (Nose To Tail) by artist/sculptor Mike Schultz in conjunction with Operation Orca. I received it in the mail on Tuesday, June 22, 2010 in perfect condition and man is this thing HUGE....all 37" of him in all his JAWSTASTIC glory!

Since Mike is customizing each one by hand I wanted my Bruce to be different from the others he has done (mine is #4) so I asked him to create a "battle ravaged" Bruce the shark for me and he was happy to oblige. Not only does my version have the extra "gore" painted on it's head, fins, etc. but I also asked Mike to put 2 of the 3 harpoons in him like in the film when Quint goes head to head with the famous beast! I have to say it looks soooooooooo cool in person!

This is my MOST cherished collectible!!! THIS THING IS A TRUE WORK OF ART!!! Mike has made a dream come true for me.....this is perfect to the original full scale models from the film in every conceivable way!!!

Enjoy the pics!

K

DSC03551_crop_posting.jpg
DSC03552_crop_posting.jpg
DSC03553_crop_posting.jpg
DSC03554_crop_posting.jpg
DSC03555_crop_posting.jpg
DSC03556_crop_posting.jpg
DSC03557_crop_posting.jpg
DSC03558_crop_posting.jpg
DSC03559_crop_posting.jpg
DSC03560_crop_posting.jpg