Now contacting D'Hoffryn Waitlist

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LordAzarael congratulations!!!!!!! I'm glad it's working at last. I'll keep my fingers crossed until I get that much anticipated e-mail, or until he becomes completely unavailable. Thanks for the news and congrats again for everything (I wish I had anough money to pick a CSM! I have a regular one, but the exc. coat is nice).

Hey, any other conversion, anyone? Are LordAzrael, oxbeard and me the only ones in the waitlist for D'Hoffryn around here? Does that mean I should keep my hopes high? *keeps fingers crossed* Have you got your D'Hoffryn yet, LordAzrael? oxbeard, since when are you on the waitlist? How many figures do you think they have for the waitlist members?

Nothing here still. But I would expect you guys to get converted before me. I got on way late.

I hope they have enough D'Hoffryns to make us happy, as it seems, there're not too many of us ^^

olvidadero said:
Have you got your D'Hoffryn yet, LordAzrael?

I got an email yesterday advising it was being cancelled and added to my order for the 2nd Chance X-Files Smoking Man Exclusive (and 4 SSC Stands I ordered) for combined shipping. I checked this morning and it has a pre-charge on my credit card and the order is showing as shipping soon.

My mega-order (5 figures - Legolas, Lorne, T-800, T-1000, Darth Maul Probes - total $A450) hit Australia last night so I should have it either Monday or Tuesday.

Combined with the fact he was a Worldwide Sideshow Exclusive. And that fact was announced very late in the piece so people who normally get their Buffy figures from a reseller weren't able to.

I have rarely even seen one for sale.

I've seen like three on ebay since he began shipping, and I've been checking on it on a daily basis. It's impossible to get one. I want mine :confused: :monkey2

Anzik Hayes said:
Edition size of 750.

Ah right. It makes me wonder why Sideshow don't make enough to keep up with the demand. It's crazy. They could be making more money if they had more to sell.

I would of been able to get him if i would of registered an account sooner but that couldn't of been helped

Like most things when it comes to the whimsical environment of toy collecting, it's mostly guess work.
Here's D'Hoffryn, an obscure character with no other figures (Anyanka, Halfrek) to interact with, I doubt they thought it would be a blockbuster.

I know Star Wars is sucking up the resources like a black hole, but I wonder how many of the creators over there would love to tackle the characters mentioned on our numerous wishlists, if they weren't working on the big license.

My D'Hoffryn arrived today. I have to say that I was getting him cos I'm a completist by nature (and he's the ONLY Buffy & Angel figure I didn't already have). On arrival though I'm VERY pleased with him. Its a simple figure but everything just seems to be right - excellent head sculpt and hands, and the robe sits perfectly.

Hope it comes through for some of you guys hanging out for one.

I'm so glad you got your D'Hoffryn at last!! I hope I can have mine too :eek: :eek: :eek: Oh, and if you're so kind, could you post pictures??

Back