Nova-Corps Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uncanny Web-Slinger

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey Guys & Dolls, thought I'd finally get around to showing my collection.

(I've got quite a dark room and crappy camera but the pics show my collection, not getting any photography awards though)

img0600pt.jpg

img0601b.jpg

img0602w.jpg

img0603f.jpg

img0604j.jpg

img0605q.jpg

img0606ez.jpg

img0607ya.jpg

img0608t.jpg

img0609p.jpg

Last edited:
Re: A look at My Collection...

Regardless of the quality of the pics the collection looks great! You have a ton of TPB's man! Where do I get a library card to start checking them out from you? :)

Is that the Colossus comiquette there towards the end?

Congrats, love the set up!

Regardless of the quality of the pics the collection looks great! You have a ton of TPB's man! Where do I get a library card to start checking them out from you? :)

Is that the Colossus comiquette there towards the end?

Congrats, love the set up!

Thanks

I've been meaning to post my collection since i joined.

My TPB's are my way of collecting comics, the stand-alone issues released over here suck and come out far too late; usually by the time a complete story-arc has been completed in the states and they've already moved onto the next one.

Yeah that's Colossus, the latest addition. I was looking forward to adding Nightcrawler next to him, but SSC have botched that one now.

I'd love to get a great camera, some of the pics on these boards are amazing, but alas i'm currently finishing off some pre-orders and buying a new (Pricey!) display cabinet, will have to wait for now. :(

Thanks

I've been meaning to post my collection since i joined.

My TPB's are my way of collecting comics, the stand-alone issues released over here suck and come out far too late; usually by the time a complete story-arc has been completed in the states and they've already moved onto the next one.

Yeah that's Colossus, the latest addition. I was looking forward to adding Nightcrawler next to him, but SSC have botched that one now.

I'd love to get a great camera, some of the pics on these boards are amazing, but alas i'm currently finishing off some pre-orders and buying a new (Pricey!) display cabinet, will have to wait for now. :(

That's how I'm collecting some comics too, TPB's. I like the whole story in one spot and I just can't bring myself to collect comics anymore. Prices, crossovers, etc...really ruined it for me. I kind of like sitting back and reading about whether the story is worth it and then decide to pick them up in a collected format.

I've recently purchased the Hellboy Library Edition Vol 1. Best collected version of any comics, hands down. Amazing book and the story ain't half bad either! :wink1:

The Colossus looks great from what I can see here. What happened to the Nightcrawler? Did they screw up your order or is it a quality control thing like I've been reading about on some of their pieces?

The Colossus looks great from what I can see here. What happened to the Nightcrawler? Did they screw up your order or is it a quality control thing like I've been reading about on some of their pieces?

SSC changed the paint scheme on nightcrawler, it just looks bad now IMO.

Great collection Nova, thanks for sharing!

Last edited:

Great collection!

I love the Vader choking the Stormtrooper.

Nice Collection! What I begrudge the most is Zoidberg :) The price for him is perverted by now. And the Joker with mask, it is for me the best made figure from the movie genre.

Greetings!

Back