Nosgoth (Legacy of Kain game...kind of)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hennig is currently at Naughty Dog! Unless they let her moonlight for another company, I don't think it's gonn happen.

I know but I'm torn on this. Obivously she's doing a great job at Naughty Dog but I so want her back on LoK.... if only Naughty Dog could get the franchise.... :pray:

Best case scenario is that Square-Enix reach out to her and request her input as a consultant, but this is all hypothetical because who knows if a real LoK game is in the cards or if it's like Shenmue (whose sorta recent mobile game thingy led to nothing.).

BO1-Icon-Armor-Equipped-IronArmor.png

Blood Omen Remake please. The story was there, but i dont like the gameplay and the voice work was really grainy.

BO1-Icon-Armor-Equipped-IronArmor.png

Blood Omen Remake please. The story was there, but i dont like the gameplay and the voice work was really grainy.

Gameplay was fine. it was a loveletter to legend of zelda.

Voicework was hit or miss. Kane was great, som of the others..... not so much.

Gameplay was fine. it was a loveletter to legend of zelda.

Voicework was hit or miss. Kane was great, som of the others..... not so much.

How dare you!! Anna Gunn, Tony Jay, Templeman, Lukather, Neil Ross all did amazing job!

Not arguing with any of those. It's mostly the generic NPC's that seemd a little off at some points.

Anyone who had a cutscene, more or less nailed it.

Sooooooo, apparently they were working on Legacy Of Kain Dead Sun for some time.

It was a full single player experience game for PS4.

We had a new character

BC_BG_S_Gein_05_zps7aed63f6.jpg

And everything was looking very Legacy of Kain

3shHJFu.jpg

But then they cancelled it because they didnt think it would sell enough.

Sooooooo, apparently they were working on Legacy Of Kain Dead Sun for some time.

It was a full single player experience game for PS4.

We had a new character

BC_BG_S_Gein_05_zps7aed63f6.jpg

And everything was looking very Legacy of Kain

3shHJFu.jpg

But then they cancelled it becuase it wasn't a cheap copy of cawadoodie or madden or gta

You had an error in your post. Fixed it for you.

I feel like crying but then I remember Amy Henning is not involved and it may have sucked.

I quite liked the premise. Its set way way in to the future even further than Soul Reaver. Theres a race of Blue Skinned Vampires called the Saladin, they have a hunger for Souls and can also shift to spectral/material realms at free will. The Saladin attack a village and one of the Saladin vampires called Gein is devouring a soul of a human named Asher, but something goes wrong. And Ashers soul now inhabits the body of Gein. He is actually in control of the body like its his own. He tries to save his village but its already all been torched. He tries to commit suicide but he cant in his new body. So he goes on a quest for revenge. It sounds very Blood Omen 2 & Soul Reaver in premise to me. It was also going to have little tie in's with the past. It was in development for 3 years and was to be a ps4 launch title :(

But they completely removed the single player game and kept the online mode which now looks like its what "Nosgoth" was built upon.

Ah well, im sure we will have another game in the next 14 years.

Back