No Time To Die (2020 Bond film)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Daniel Draig
article-0-0D828F69000005DC-261_468x576.jpg

It’s a real shame that the awesome skiing parachute jump stunt in the spy who loved me is surrounded with 70s rear projection with Roger Moore

You know because spies should always jump with their flag of nationality on their parachute to show the bad guys where they are from lol

Well in general because they already knew it was Bond so I just like it because he’s giving the middle finger to the bad guys behind him on the cliff with his chute lol

Last edited:
Hard to say. I don't plan to go see Venom but I am going to see Bond in theaters. I like Venom but to me the movie doesn't look like I need to see it theaters. Maybe when it come out on blu ray it will have a directors cut.

They should do it with both the black actress and Ana de Armas. A team up film. Two deadly women.
The villain's lair could be giant white male testicle and penis.
And he should drive a monster truck so they can roll their eyes and say in unison "compensating". :chase

Also, giant white penis? And the award for best oxymoron usage of the week goes to....

I don't know what Leto is like in person but his performance as The Joker decked out in a wardrobe and makeup he looted from Hot Topic was certainly more offensive than what I imagine a schlong-man villain would be.
He’s a creative genius as a frontman in Three seconds to mars BUT notwitstanding chatter with fans who have met him at social events have stated that he has thrown fits for not being recognized and hates being asked for autographs outside official events lololol. Just what i read and seen or what ever

James bond marathon with a millennial girlfriend before I see the film tomorrow has completely failed because she falls asleep halfway through the movies and we see it on the imax early screening lmao lolololol

He’s a creative genius as a frontman in Three seconds to mars BUT notwitstanding chatter with fans who have met him at social events have stated that he has thrown fits for not being recognized and hates being asked for autographs outside official events lololol. Just what i read and seen or what ever
Never meet your heroes. Or stars. Half are just hippies that pretend really well assisted by drugs.
James bond marathon with a millennial girlfriend before I see the film tomorrow has completely failed because she falls asleep halfway through the movies and we see it on the imax early screening lmao lolololol
Bill Cosby used that method as well.

Back