No Time To Die (2020 Bond film)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's Craig's last film, so I don't mind the extra time. Also after a two year wait and not going to a theater for so long, I think the long running time might be fitting. šŸ˜
Wor-Gar is right though a Bond movie has no business being 2 hours and 43 minutes long.

It really shouldā€™ve been no longer than 2 hours and 42 minutes.

Bond should never marry and become a domesticated animal. What's next, kids and a family vehicle?
Bond should forever be a bachelor and die on a beach or on top of a woman of alcohol poisoning.

Any other ending would be wrong.

Bond should never marry and become a domesticated animal. What's next, kids and a family vehicle?
Bond should forever be a bachelor and die on a beach or on top of a woman of alcohol poisoning.

It will be like TDKR ending where he nods to Q that he has finally made it.

Alcohol poisoning? Too amateur for Bond. But yes, bachelorhood and beaches for Bond.

I think Bond should retire... see Michael Caine seated across from him at a little bistro... and nod to him, knowingly. Caine nods back, of course. And just to #metoo it up, some woman also leans in and nods her affirmation too. Maybe its Lily Wachowski to cover all the bases.

I think Bond should retire... see Michael Caine seated across from him at a little bistro... and nod to him, knowingly. Caine nods back, of course. And just to #metoo it up, some woman also leans in and nods her affirmation too. Maybe its Lily Wachowski to cover all the bases.
aZ7bdo6_700b.jpg

images

Did you know that Indy's latest sidekick and possible replacement wrote No Time To Die? :lol

Careful what you wish for, Mr. Gar. šŸ¤­

Waller-Bridge wrote part of Bond... one of three writers. I imagine her contribution dealt with Ana and the new 007. The British thing helps too.

Waller-Bridge has now had a hand in three of my favorite franchises: Bond, Indy and Star Wars. That's pretty frickin huge... especially for a comedian who has no business being in any of them.

Thank god you're not a big fan of the Matrix franchise. :LOL:

I am but it doesn't crack my Top 5.

I look forward to seeing Waller-Bridge as Poison Ivy in the next Batman movie... and as Superwoman in the DCEU... as Squirrel Girl in the MCU... and as Juggs McGee in the reboot of Dirty Harry.

Waller-Bridge wrote part of Bond... one of three writers. I imagine her contribution dealt with Ana and the new 007. The British thing helps too.

Waller-Bridge has now had a hand in three of my favorite franchises: Bond, Indy and Star Wars. That's pretty frickin huge... especially for a comedian who has no business being in any of them.
Sounds like J.J. Abrams when he started infecting everything.

Back