Nintendo Wii.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Use your pinky for the blue button on medium. It will take a bit for your fingers to be used to the workout (at least it was for me) but that's what I found to work the best. When you graduate to hard, start moving your hand up and down.

I'm actually really happy with the Wii... mostly I really like the interactive portions of it. But I totally agree about games, you really must by ones (for the most part) developed for it. Luckily I don't play all of the time, so a few good releases here and there will keep me in spades for a long time.

Also, I can still get gamecube games when needed for variety.

Gonna pick up Super Mario Galaxy while I'm out today. Really looking forward to playing what many are saying is the game of the year.

Beat the first galaxy and I really think I'm gonna end up loving this game. So unique but so much fun and still old school Mario all at the same time.

I played this game and guess what, i felt like i felt when i played Mario 3 and Super Mario World.. this one is a sure keeper!

Gonna pick up Super Mario Galaxy while I'm out today. Really looking forward to playing what many are saying is the game of the year.

I think you'll like it. I really didn't like it at first but it's been fun playing lately. I'm still not in love with the wii remote but I'm getting used to it. I just don't like that this game is keeping me from my 360.

the wii is great if you love super mario galaxy and the virtual console.apart from that I hardly turn the thing on .

Pre-ordered Super Smash Bros. Brawl!!! :rock This is the next big Wii game!!! Less than a month till it comes out!! :chew

Pre-ordered Super Smash Bros. Brawl!!! :rock This is the next big Wii game!!! Less than a month till it comes out!! :chew

I was thinking of doing the same thing just to be sure. Guy at Gamestop said they had close to 100 pre-orders already :google

It's the game I was looking forward to the most on the Wii,,,even more so than Zelda and Mario Galaxy!

Might want to get that pre-order in! Less than a month away.

Plus there's online fighting...yes...a Wii game with online multiplayer! Considering how wild and crazy this game can get I hope there's not much slow downs.

We're still enjoying Mario Galaxy. The game is fun and all but I still don't like the Wii remote. We're three galaxies down and working on the fourth.

Mario Galaxy is awesome, I'm over a hundred stars... now just clearing the purple coins, which are a beyotch!

Went to bestbuy a week before x-mas eve and stood in line at 5:30 am just so my son could have it and all I can say is that he is really happy with the Wii.

Back