Nintendo Wii-U

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know of any deals on Wii U consoles in Canada at the moment? The wife really wants to pick one up for the coop Mario games

Finally got around to Zombi U. I like it a lot, actually. The weak melee attacks are annoying, but the game is definitely stressful. Reminds me of how I used to feel when playing RE 2 or 3.

Played the Mario Kart dlc. I like how rupees replace coins in the Hyrule track and the strip refills your coins on the F-Zero track. Excitebike track is fun too. I hope they make another F-Zero game.

Finally got around to Zombi U. I like it a lot, actually. The weak melee attacks are annoying, but the game is definitely stressful. Reminds me of how I used to feel when playing RE 2 or 3.

do you still meet other people online? it was fun killing their zombie version and stealing their loot, of course it's no fun when it happen to you though. :lol

Anyone pick up any of the Amiibo's? I ended up getting Link for myself. Used it on Mario Kart and it unlocked a link costume for my Mii and gave me a new bike, wheels, and glider. Quality on the figure seems to be pretty good, though looking at my BB they aren't selling (full pegs at 3pm).

I'm desperate to join the next generation of consoles with the Wii U. The Xbox One & PS4 do nothing for me, as they stand right now. But I'm itching to play Bayonetta 2 & The Wind Waker HD & I'm looking forward to having some online fun with Mario Kart 8. I might give Zombie U a try too what with some of the praise it's been getting on here.

It's looking like January is going to be the earliest I can get one. Hopefully I'll be able to pick one up during a January sale here in the UK. :pray:

I'm desperate to join the next generation of consoles with the Wii U. The Xbox One & PS4 do nothing for me, as they stand right now. But I'm itching to play Bayonetta 2 & The Wind Waker HD & I'm looking forward to having some online fun with Mario Kart 8. I might give Zombie U a try too what with some of the praise it's been getting on here.

It's looking like January is going to be the earliest I can get one. Hopefully I'll be able to pick one up during a January sale here in the UK. :pray:

I just got it last night at toys r us for 200$. It came with Skylanders Swap force and I'll probably sell that for around 40 bucks. Picked up Smash Bros and Mario Kart, of the three major consoles out right now the Wii u has the better library of games. I really want to play the 100 heros game, looks fun and got great reviews as well as bayoneta.

I just got it last night at toys r us for 200$. It came with Skylanders Swap force and I'll probably sell that for around 40 bucks. Picked up Smash Bros and Mario Kart, of the three major consoles out right now the Wii u has the better library of games. I really want to play the 100 heros game, looks fun and got great reviews as well as bayoneta.

Nice one, buddy.

If I knew for sure that my Christopher Reeve Superman PF wasn't being released till next year, which seems likely, then I could pick a Wii U up today getting a Black Friday deal. :gah:

Ugh I wish I had known that. Just opted for the 299 bundle with 3d world and nintendo land bought w101, bayonetta 2, and smash with it. Oh well. :(

Man I really want that bundle but they are all sold out where I live =(

picked up a Wii U Deluxe from BB for $360 with Smash, DK, Mario 3d and Nintendoland. Now I just need the gamecube controller adapter! Anyone have one for sale?

Back