Nintendo 3DS & 3DSXL General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And Gamestop has MM 3DS consoles for sale on their website - it's in a bundle though. For those interested!

MM 3DS is a great find. I dont know why people are selling the system on ebay super cheap. I know they just picked up the system for about $216 (depending on state tax). Some people have it listed at BIN $289.00 + Free Shipping . So for those that do not know how little they're making off of it, here's the break down. No store and using free listings...If sold at $289.00

~ebay fee $28.90
~Paypal fee $8.68
~US Shipping fee (Small Flat Rate Priority Mail Box, includes up to $100 insured) $5.20
Personally I would add additional insurance and signature confirmation

~~Total Basic Fees = $42.78

So they went to the store and paid $216 and add $42.78 to their cost = $258.78 And they are selling it on ebay for $289.
Congrats. You just made $30.22

*Update
It sold at best offer, so they made less than the above profit. Worth it? Im starting to feel bad for them. As buyers, we see them as scalpers aka bad guys but I would debate not so much for all their time and effort.
New Nintendo 3DS XL Ltd Edition Zelda Majora's Mask USA Unopened | eBay

I don't feel bad. Most (not all) of the people buying, and then selling them on eBay, had intentions to 'flip' them. I think that's risk you take though.

Uh. I've totally put Zelda on the wayside. Need to pick it back up. Love this new system. My PS4 collects dust....and has been for about a year now. :(

Anyone see this big 'to-do' with AngryJoe and his Youtube video? I gotta say I really struggle to defend Nintendo on this one.

Nintendo World Store had a bunch of MM 3DS systems on Friday.

I got super lucky on this. My wife was able to snag one the monday after Easter Sunday. Best birthday gift I've ever received.

Got the email from Club Nintendo with the download codes for Mewtwo.

Me too me too. Time to download!!

Any idea how much the Mewtwo 3DS character download will cost, shy of me resorting to eBay? Not sure if I should just go the eBay route, or wait it out.

I've given the new 3DSXL about 2 hours of play now and I can honestly say that I hate the joystick on it. I just can't seem to get the hang of it in games like A Link Between Worlds (my whole reason for buying it). I wish they allowed D-Pad support in those types of games.

Back