Nintendo 3DS & 3DSXL General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Nintendo 3DS & 3DSXL General Discussion

There's a majoras mask 3ds xl... Gonna be useless...

Gonna pick up Monster Hunter 4 as well. Surprised they are not releasing the smaller new 3DS with face plates yet.

If you guys want the Nintendo NEW 3DS XL - Majora's Mask Edition and missed out from gamestop. Best buy now has them for pre order.

Sup with it not including a copy of the game like Europe. Why does Nintendo hate NA?

Yeah, hope they change it and load the game. Why don't they even include the charger?

Well at least I got the Majora's Mask Bundle at amazon on preorder as well. Got an update email for it to be shipped out next month.

If you guys want the Nintendo NEW 3DS XL - Majora's Mask Edition and missed out from gamestop. Best buy now has them for pre order.

And...it's already sold out. Crap!!! I was really hoping to get one too. (I need to upgrade from the original 3ds,and majora's mask is one of my favorite zelda games)

Nintendo is so ridiculous when it comes to America. Want the collector's edition of Majora's Mask? Too bad, sold out. Majora's Mask New 3DS XL? Sold out. Any Amiibos that aren't Link or Mario? Sold out. Want to play the demo for Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate? You need to be randomly selected and e-mailed a code.

What the hell is wrong with them?

Chronos, just sent you a demo code.

I got two more - first come, first served :) Please let the group know if you use one though so folks don't keep trying to redeem used codes:

A0714YA10HDAS8DE
A070YH2J2PN8URUQ

This New 3DS XL MM will be mine! For those who didn't get it, NoA will be posting them for sale on their website sometime 'soon.'

I got it (and my friend in London is getting me the European limited edition as well), but I had to do an in-store web preorder at GameStop. They seem to be pushing that over online preorders since you have to pay upfront in store. GameStop limited the number of units on this and the 3DS available online just to get customers through the door.

Feels incredibly sleazy, but it's GameStop so I shouldn't be surprised.

Chronos, just sent you a demo code.

I got two more - first come, first served :) Please let the group know if you use one though so folks don't keep trying to redeem used codes:

A0714YA10HDAS8DE
A070YH2J2PN8URUQ

Thanks I used the first code listed.

Nintendo's store is blocked on my work computer. If anyone sees them go up and can get an extra ill pay asap. Please let me know. Thanks

:lecture What he said. I'll probably just drool over youtbue videos once everybody else starts receiving them. I still think it's dumb that they're not including a charger for it. What if someone buying this never owned a DS device with a charger? They have to buy a cable day one just to play it?

As someone pointed out on another forum, not including the charging cable only caters to your existing customer base. It doesn't help to expand it. Apple products are very commonplace in a home, but each one still comes with its own charging cable. Can you even buy a Nintendo brand charging cable in stores? The 3DS warranty states that if a problem occurs with the system due to 3rd party accessories, they won't cover it.

Back