NHL General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of the best 16 teams for me...

Winnipeg
Calgary
Ottawa
Vanouver
Pittsburgh
Detroit

All in it! Even Anaheim, so I can watch the Ducks host the Jets on Thursday when I am there.

No Toronto, Edmonton, and Philadelphia. GAH! I love it!

Man Toronto is a mess, they are going to suck for years

1 playoff season in 10 years and nobody will forget how that 1 year ended for them. I almost feel sorry for Laffs fans.

Not a shocker the B's fired Chiarelli today. He did some good things, but the bad was starting to outweigh the good. Poor drafting and keeping too much of the '11 team intact was his undoing. Now the question turns to Claude. They're leaving it up to the new GM, but the Bruins would be on the hook for quite a payout since they gave him an extension after last year for some reason.

1 playoff season in 10 years and nobody will forget how that 1 year ended for them. I almost feel sorry for Laffs fans.

Not a shocker the B's fired Chiarelli today. He did some good things, but the bad was starting to outweigh the good. Poor drafting and keeping too much of the '11 team intact was his undoing. Now the question turns to Claude. They're leaving it up to the new GM, but the Bruins would be on the hook for quite a payout since they gave him an extension after last year for some reason.

Writing was on the wall for chiarelli, think they should keep Claude, who you going to replace him with? Lou lamoriello lol

Writing was on the wall for chiarelli, think they should keep Claude, who you going to replace him with? Lou lamoriello lol

I'm for keeping Claude, something I never thought I'd say 4 years ago at this time. The B's wouldn't need Lou, they'd probably go back to Harry Sinden or maybe Milt Schmidt, but 97 years-old might be pushing it.:lol

I'm for keeping Claude, something I never thought I'd say 4 years ago at this time. The B's wouldn't need Lou, they'd probably go back to Harry Sinden or maybe Milt Schmidt, but 97 years-old might be pushing it.:lol

Think if they were going to give him the axe it would have been today, but I guess they are waiting for the new gm. Hopefully they will hire Rutherford who will fire Claude and replace him with mike Johnston.... A man can dream can't he?

HAWKS WIN! Incredible game by Darling. No way the Hawks climb out of that 3-0 hole without Darling's stellar performance.

Caps = inept. I've never seen a team play as inept as the Caps did last night. They couldn't skate or complete 2 passes in a row all night. The consistently fumbled the puck, over skated it or whiffed on shots and passes. The Islanders didn't even play THAT well, but it was more than enough to beat the pathetic display the Caps put on. This seris will be over in 4 or 5. Time for a break up of this core.

Scooby should gets suspended for that hack, what an idiot

Of course he get nothing. I've read there is ligament damage. Not looking good for Stone returning. Melnyk probably has the forensic investigators from the Karlsson/Cooke incident on standby.

Caps = inept. I've never seen a team play as inept as the Caps did last night. They couldn't skate or complete 2 passes in a row all night. The consistently fumbled the puck, over skated it or whiffed on shots and passes. The Islanders didn't even play THAT well, but it was more than enough to beat the pathetic display the Caps put on. This seris will be over in 4 or 5. Time for a break up of this core.

Have to agree, that game was shocking to watch. Isles ended the year about as poorly as any team can whereas the Caps were really ramping their game up. I never would have suspected the Caps to look that flat in a game 1.

Have to agree, that game was shocking to watch. Isles ended the year about as poorly as any team can whereas the Caps were really ramping their game up. I never would have suspected the Caps to look that flat in a game 1.

After follwing the Caps for over 30 years, my biggest shock was that they didn't somehow get swept 4 games to none even after only playing one game.

Back