NEXT Star Wars 1/6th Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree. It'd be great to have another Leia in the collection, but if given a choice, I'd prefer Bespin over Hoth. We've already got Bespin Han and Luke. I'd be afraid that if we got a Hoth Leia, Sideshow wouldn't get around to doing her Hoth counterparts for years and that would make for a very odd display. :lol

I know it's not your vision, but, if they did Hoth Leia right, she could also serve as a Bespin Leia. Considering how little there is for her to include, I'd like to see Hoth Leia come with 2 portraits so you can have Hoth and Bespins looks with one figure.

leia2a.jpg

TolateforHanvcap.jpg

I also think this Leia works better with Lando, and ESB Vader and Boba Fett than the Bespin dress.

Still waiting on a TPM Obi to go with Qui Gon too.

I'm really crossing fingers for him this year, we've just about gotten an Obi-Wan every year this line's been going, ROTS 2006, ANH 2007/2008, AOTC 2009, just one more to have them all, plus completing the Duel of the Fates trio.

I know it's not your vision, but, if they did Hoth Leia right, she could also serve as a Bespin Leia. Considering how little there is for her to include, I'd like to see Hoth Leia come with 2 portraits so you can have Hoth and Bespins looks with one figure.

leia2a.jpg

TolateforHanvcap.jpg

I also think this Leia works better with Lando, and ESB Vader and Boba Fett than the Bespin dress.

That's what I was sayin'! :tap

The Leia and Bespin Hoth outfits are pretty much the same. I think the Hoth outfit just has an additional vest and gloves, but the body suit is the same. Oh and the hair is different. So they could do an all-in-one with just an alternate head sculpt with different hair, extra gloved hands and a removable vest.

;)

Thanks for illustrating my point Maulfan!

leia2a.jpg

TolateforHanvcap.jpg

I'm really crossing fingers for him this year, we've just about gotten an Obi-Wan every year this line's been going, ROTS 2006, ANH 2007/2008, AOTC 2009, just one more to have them all, plus completing the Duel of the Fates trio.

Honestly, I can live with that Leia and wouldn't mind it. I just don't want a dedicated Hoth Leia and nobody to display her with.

But that was Leia for 90% of the movie. The Bespin gown was present for well under 5 minutes.

Hoth Leia should be first. Alternate headsculpt for the carbon chamber and Bespin escape would be most welcome.

The only Hoth figures I want are her, a Rebel, and a Snowtrooper. I'd love to get those figures taken care of this year, but what I'm really looking forward to are aliens. This is the perfect year to get the Scum & Villainy line rolling. Greedo and Bossk would be a good place to start.

Yeah a Hoth Leia that can double as a Bespin white outfit would is a figure I'd like to see.

Not sure who would be next, but I could see Sideshow not making anymore announcements (maybe a teaser) until Toy Fair.

But that was Leia for 90% of the movie. The Bespin gown was present for well under 5 minutes.

Hoth Leia should be first. Alternate headsculpt for the carbon chamber and Bespin escape would be most welcome.

The only Hoth figures I want are her, a Rebel, and a Snowtrooper. I'd love to get those figures taken care of this year, but what I'm really looking forward to are aliens. This is the perfect year to get the Scum & Villainy line rolling. Greedo and Bossk would be a good place to start.

Without that, I'd pass until other Hoth entries were produced. Perhaps Sideshow can do something similar to what Dragon did with the Jennifer figure and produce a standard "tied back" hairdo on the HS with wrap around braid & drooping braid plug-ins.

Even though this is the year of ESB, I think Dooku is next. Dont think we will see ESB guys until SDCC

Most I've caught is that Grievous and droids are more a possiblity than ever before, I haven't even caught anything giving a time frame. I'd love a Sideshow Battle Droid and Super Battle Droid, those I would think would be fairly easy, at least compared to a Destroyer Droid, which I'd also like but I think would be further on down.

I think droids will have to be handled with care, even 1 droid that isn't C-3PO and R2-D2 coming before those 2 would probably set some folks off, even if the research for that figure meant better R2 and 3PO, there's still a lot of demand that those 2 come first for droids.

Back