NEXT Star Wars 1/6th Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It seems like it's time for another PT figure to be announced. Dooku would be great but I doubt it'll be him.

I'm thinking we won't see anything too special between now and Comic-Con. I could almost see a Padme or AOTC Anakin coming next.

Yeah, knowing SS there probably will be a Tarkin figure. I know they already pretty much have Tarkin ready to go considering they only have to just do the head sculpt, but space these things out why don't ya.. :rolleyes:

I'd much rather SS do a rehash of Darth Maul since the last one sucked big time IMO. Hopefully they can get it right this time. Sith training any body? Maybe they can include the sith speeder or something.

The only way you'll ever see another Sideshow Maul is if he's packed with the Sith Speeder or he's a conceptual, not Phantom Menace rendition, as far as Phantom Menace goes, the first figure between him and the expansion pack came with everything but his speeder.

Maul on the Pro body would rock though, poseable head/neck, good height to other figures.

The only way you'll ever see another Sideshow Maul is if he's packed with the Sith Speeder or he's a conceptual, not Phantom Menace rendition, as far as Phantom Menace goes, the first figure between him and the expansion pack came with everything but his speeder.

Maul on the Pro body would rock though, poseable head/neck, good height to other figures.

Seeing him on the new body would be great but they still would need to make that head sculpt better. I'd also like to see him with his body tattos exposed.

The Sideshow headsculpt is pretty damn good. It's the paint that reduced the expression.

Anyone have more pointing shots of Ford? :D

200bfxd.jpg

29na4g3.jpg

n33dkl.jpg

160wr5d.jpg

Last edited:
I'd much rather SS do a rehash of Darth Maul since the last one sucked big time IMO. Hopefully they can get it right this time. Sith training any body? Maybe they can include the sith speeder or something.

The Darth Maul figure sucked? Huh. I thought he was one of the best SS has put out so far.

I agree that one or both of the Fetts will be at SDCC.

My hopes for release are either Dooku, Tarkin, or TPM Obiwan.

The Darth Maul figure sucked? Huh. I thought he was one of the best SS has put out so far.

SS messed him up IMO. Just because it's Maul doesn't make it there best. Medicom's got a superior version of Maul,but that could change if SS did a rehash of Maul perhaps. I happen to love Maul but I wouldn't pay $20 for the one SS made.

The SS Maul would be at the bottom of SS's list IMO. SS Old Ben is a better figure than SS Maul and I don't even like SS Old Ben that much,but I have him on my shelf because he has such a great likeness and SS Maul I don't have.

Back