NEXT Star Wars 1/6th Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1/6 Ahsoka Tano and Commander Wolffe :pray: :pray:

I would order both of those. I kinda figured Ahsoka was gonna be offered soon after the Clone Wars Anakin. Since the exclusive came with Rotta, she could come with the backpack and a partial sculpted Rotta that could snap into it or something. I luv the little Rotta figure but he would look so much better next to Ahsoka then he does next to my Anakin.

^ that would be a nice touch if ever she gets made :hi5:

Just curious, why don't people like Ahsoka? Is it because kids in movies = bad actors and annoying? :lol I'll definitely agree there.

Ahsoka is popular as hell. But making a small girl as a 1/6 figure with a lot of exposed joints and having it not look like Frankenstein AND being able to please people is not easy.

On the other hand, I'm getting a little pi**ed waiting for Count Dooku. No reason Sideshow shouldn't be able to rock this figure.

Ahsoka is popular as hell. But making a small girl as a 1/6 figure with a lot of exposed joints and having it not look like Frankenstein AND being able to please people is not easy.

On the other hand, I'm getting a little pi**ed waiting for Count Dooku. No reason Sideshow shouldn't be able to rock this figure.

I know how you feel Jay.:cuss I feel the same way about Chewie. I'm always willing to wait and be patient though if I know it's at least being worked on. Like with the Hot Toys Luke, I don't mind that it's been delayed, I rather that than they rush something and put out an inferior product compared to what could have been produced. After SSC made the "Old Ben" I knew they could knock a Dooku out of the park. Maybe we will get to see Dooku, Chewie or the Droids at SDCC.:pray: Along with a Snowtrooper with E-web, Biker Scout, Speeder Bike, Ponda Baba or Snaggletooth. I'm not asking to much am I?:cuckoo:

Last edited:
Dooku Dooku Dooku Dooku.

:exactly:

I have nothing on PO right now except for the the newest ArtFigures The King and HT Luke. the rest, i'm waiting on SSC for TPM Obi-wan, new Vader, Grievous and hopefully sooner than later Dooku then Padawan Anakin whith a much needed improved hs of Hayden Christensen

I'm waiting for Grievous to come out!!!

:exactly: Or at least some news on him;

"Hi! Grievous is in development hell because we can't figure out how to make one that won't break" or even "Hi, we regret ever saying the word Grievous, please don't hold your breath waiting on him"

some news, even bad would be good at this point. :pray:

As much as I like and respect Christopher Lee, I just can't get excited about a Dooku figure. He just seems the most Vanilla of Star Wars villains ever, at least his lightsabers was cool looking.

Now Tarkin I can get excited about, he just oozed evil.

Agreed, love Lee but Dooku's character is too meh (wish he'd had a bit of Saruman in him... even if in the end they're both played by their masters, one can see Saruman's evil motivations much better while Dooku seems too meek). Tarkin would be a guaranteed purchase as long as they got the likeness right.

I don't think Dooku saw himself as evil, I think he genuinely believed in what he was doing.

Hmm, yeah, that's possible. Wish he'd been set-up a bit more tragically, if that's the case. His death and betrayal by Palpatine doesn't have the impact that it should, IMO.

Hmm, yeah, that's possible. Wish he'd been set-up a bit more tragically, if that's the case. His death and betrayal by Palpatine doesn't have the impact that it should, IMO.

Yeah, there really needed to be a better sense of his fall and betrayal. It all seemed so ho hum, and any tragedy or emotion was neglected by Lucas' ham handed writing.

It wasn't entirely tragic though. Any man who can convince himself that the good can be won by starting a war really can't claim the high road. I'm sure he believed it was the only path to restoring the Republic, but in truth, it was the path to kneeling before Palpatine with two lightsabers at your throat. Tragedy would demand that he not deserve his fate.

I'm pretty sure he did.

Back