Next LOTR PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes Legolas all the way for me too!! He's my most wanted LOTR PF, he's kind of my favorite character as you can probably tell. :lol Although like Ween said if the likeness is like the bust, it'll be a tragedy. We can only hope that Trevor does indeed do the sculpt. I would be very happy with a Gimli also, although I think it's time the bad guys got a rest, we need the good guys now!! :rock2

Most everything made for Saruman from SS or SSW has rocked. The statue was a little weird, scrying the palintir with his eyes closed, but the bust was great, the dio looks cool, and I hope a PF is coming soon, but I'd love to see more fellowship members first!!!

So far I only have Aragorn and Frodo--had Lurtz but decided just to go with heroes. I would really like to see Gimli or Boromir. So much potential for great costuming in this line...

Galadhrim archer as seen at Helms Deep

:lecture that gets my vote. would go well with the beserker aswell :banana:banana.

i think thats the only good guy i would buy, its all about the badies :banana

witch king :drool
sauron :drool
uruk hai swordsman :drool

I'm pretty sure the last LOTR item(BERSERKER) was released at Spook so we have had quite a dry spell of anything.

Back