1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope there is some OT goodness that I would want to buy (Endor Han, Chewbacca, C-3PO, R2, Bespin Luke, ROTJ Vader (too early)). We all see Mando Luke coming, R2 deluxe pack would be a cool.

+1 for more OT figures. With only 2 new figures revealed last year, I'm gonna be dead and buried before they release all the ones I want.

Hot Toys get bloody C-3PO done..Jesus 7 years since I started collecting OT and still don't have the an iconic character that appeared in 10 films

fanweek-day1-740x448.jpg

fanweek-day2-740x448.jpg

fanweek-day3-740x448.jpg

fanweek-day4-740x448.jpg

fanweek-day5-740x448.jpg

So anything HT announces Tuesday, we will also see at the booth.

Hoping Kotobukiya have some new statues to show, that Tusken is sick.

I want to know what goes up on un-sold out. If it's anything good it will be gone in a millisecond. Probably like one K2SO and two of Kenobi :lol

So Booth/Revenge of the Booth tours are the only Hot Toys opportunities there?

It would be more than $400. How much more I'm not sure. I would sell my Sideshow Grievous if I thought a HT was coming, but I'm not selling.

I sold mine a year ago before I realized how awesome my little PT shelves looked as the Hot Toy PT figs started rolling in. I definitely have sellers remorse now :(

Tomorrow the night before May the 4th, live from the brand new Echo Base store Hot Toys is proud to announce the impending release of Ms. Marvel.

I wonder if they'll be revealing any Bad Batch figures with the show starting soon.

Keep afloat? The pile of cash they've amassed over 20+ films has them so far above sea level that it'll be quite some time before they're in danger of sinking. :lol

This is like the articles written every year asking if audiences have finally gotten tired of superhero movies.

Just going through the sticky at the top of the page,and discounting the reissue of TESB Vader and Fett,the ONLY OT figures that were announced last year were Lando Calrissian and Snow Speeder Luke.

Wow!!

So many delays and characters needed from the OT, Mandalorian, and even the PT and yet HT has apparently decided to pursue the next shiny thing before it's even shown :gah:

Back