Next Aliens 1/4 piece Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twistedfreak

Super Freak
Reaction score
So we will be getting a Alien 3 Maquette, but what will we get next? I would LOVE to get a 1/4 Alien from Alien. That was the best design of the Alien and I would love to have one in 1/4 scale Premium Format. But, an Alien Warrior in the same format would be cool as well.

What do you guys think?

Discuss!

twistedfreak said:
So we will be getting a Alien 3 Maquette, but what will we get next? I would LOVE to get a 1/4 Alien from Alien. That was the best design of the Alien and I would love to have one in 1/4 scale Premium Format.

The Alien 3 maquette looks very good, but I will be holding out untill SS does a 1/4 scale maquette from the original Alien movie. I want something from the original movie to compliment the exclusive Predator maquette I already have.

I don't think the term PF will really apply here as I believe any Alien statue will be composed of polystone alone.

Last edited:
I am ALL for a 1/4 scale Alien from Alien or Aliens really. As much as I love the Alien 3 maquette (it is gorgeous), the movie just didn't resonate as much as the first two for me (and for everyone else i'd imagine)

I just want a 1/4 scale Alien Warrior from ALIENS.

My personal favorite and it would go great with my Queen.

For those wanting a Ripley, PM me. I know of another project happening that will be a 1/4 scale Power Loader with Ripley inside it.

:)

I'd love a 1/4th scale version of the Alien from Alien or an Alien Warrior.... It would probably be a little cheaper than the Alien3 Maquette and that would help too. Anything larger gets hard for me to afford.

Does Sideshow even have the license for the first Alien? I am with Gruson as my first choice would be a 1/4 Alien Warrior. If I really want an original Alien, I will just get the CM. I know it is 1/3 scale but still.

The CM piece is nice but looked too thin IMO.

I would prefer a piece to be more screen accurate.

Bannister said:
If I really want an original Alien, I will just get the CM. I know it is 1/3 scale but still.

,... saw the cinemaquette last week and it's gorgeous,... :chew ....i'm seriously thinking about getting it,.. ,,,it's such a awesome representation of the first alien,... ,,

That's right, I guess it is unknown whether SS even has the licence for Alien. But I mean they are doing the Alien 3 Maquette, and we never heard an annoucement for Alien 3 per se. So the same could happen with Alien, so I would like to think. I agree, the CM is nice but a little more screen accuracy would be nice. But, it's probably the best Alien statue out there. When it comes down to it though, SS could never go wrong with doing a 1/4 scale Alien or 1/4 scale Alien Warrior. Both would be awesome. :D

;)

I desperately want a Ripley PF in her iconic heroine pose, in front of the Queen, the same pose as is on the theatrical poster.

Gru, the Powerloader project sounds intriguing, and HUGE and $$...expect a PM coming your way.:D Im WAY interested, as I doubt SS will get around to doing a Ripley.

I must confess Alien 3 was probably my least favorite of the series, (I won't even mention 4) but the new maquette does look amazing! I don't plan on getting it, but if they ever make a Giger Alien, or Aliens Warrior, I'd jump on either of those. By the way, I'd most definitely be interested in more info about this 1/4 Power Loader w/ Ripley in it...I checked out a pic of 1/4 scale loader under construction on the other Alien thread and had to shake the tootsie rolls outta my shoes! Can anyone picture an Alien Queen to go with it? She'd be freakin' HUGE! Have mercy.

Last edited:
I love the way this thing looks! I just can't afford it! If, down the road when I get some more stupid-money, they drop one from the 1st 2 flicks, I wouldn't resist!

Yeah, just too much to pay for a character from a less than memorable movie. I'll hold out for the first or second movie [the best of the series IMO :rock ].

I would really like an Alien from the first film and of course a Ripley, I'm a little afraid of the pricing of the 1/4 Power Loader with Ripley in it but I'd love to see it.

Mine's on order, and I'm currently selling stuff to pay for it...

There's a lot of talk about Alien stuff in the latest podcast. Brant talks a lot about the company that did the effects for Alien 3, and how they also did the effects for Resurrection and AVP.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if they have a contract with that effects house (much as they do with Stan Winston Studios). Which, of course, leads me to believe that we might see an Alien warrior from the latter two films. (Production-wise, the aliens in those last two films were actually superior on-screen, you have to admit.)

Also, this leaves us with the possibility of future Predator maquettes. :rock

Just promise me, Sideshow, that you will NEVER bring us that awful Alien/Human hybrid from Resurrection. :puke

Just can't get excited about a "dog" alien...no matter how good it looks :naughty

woodsy said:
Just can't get excited about a "dog" alien...no matter how good it looks :naughty

Then watch the Extended Cut of the film. In that one, the alien came out of an ox. :rock Much cooler, and less horrifying to my girlfriend. :lol

Monk said:
Then watch the Extended Cut of the film. In that one, the alien came out of an ox. :rock Much cooler, and less horrifying to my girlfriend. :lol

You know what, I do have the extended version, just haven't watched it in years....I'll have to pull it off the shelf and refresh my memory.

1/4 Alien Queen would probably be too big, so a queen maquette in 1/5 or 1/6 would be my ultimate piece of alien collection.

Back