Next Adam Hughes Comiquette ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what three bad chicks could he do?

Off the top of my head? Mystique, Silver Fox (viewed at times as a villain kind of in the adversary role more), Viper/Madame Hydra, Scarlet Witch (if you've read House of M, she'd qualify), Lady Deathstrike, Aegis, Baroness Blood, Madelyne Pryor (THIS ONE WOULD BE AWESOME!), Typhoid Mary and that's just off of the top of my head, I'm sure there are a ton still out there...

Off the top of my head? Mystique, Silver Fox (viewed at times as a villain kind of in the adversary role more), Viper/Madame Hydra, Scarlet Witch (if you've read House of M, she'd qualify), Lady Deathstrike, Aegis, Baroness Blood, Madelyne Pryor (THIS ONE WOULD BE AWESOME!), Typhoid Mary and that's just off of the top of my head, I'm sure there are a ton still out there...

known bad chicks not ones like silver fox or viper cause they won't see the light of day.

I think one will be Scarlet Witch for sure. On the other hand, Madelyne Pryor would be awesome!

known bad chicks not ones like silver fox or viper cause they won't see the light of day.

Depends on what AH considers unknown....Silver Fox was big for a while in the early 80s and Viper just had notable turns in the the New Avengers. Typhoid Mary was a big DD villain for a while so it just depends on what AH wants to put into his line.....

I still think the line will end with Sue Storm, She Hulk and Jean Grey though...

Depends on what AH considers unknown....Silver Fox was big for a while in the early 80s and Viper just had notable turns in the the New Avengers. Typhoid Mary was a big DD villain for a while so it just depends on what AH wants to put into his line.....

I still think the line will end with Sue Storm, She Hulk and Jean Grey though...

Sue and Jean I wouldn't mind but not sure about She-Hulk. I would like to see at least 1 villain

Sue and Jean I wouldn't mind but not sure about She-Hulk. I would like to see at least 1 villain

I'd consider the released Emma a villain since she's dressed as the White Queen. Black Cat, while heroic now is breaking into something through a vent. She started out as a baddie right?

And I consider Mary Jane a civilian.

So we definitely need more heroines.

I would rather heroes/villians that anyone like Mary Jane. Hence why I only have Emma and Black Cat (coming).

He would really have to do up Scarlet Witch for me to get that one...

I'd love to see She-Hulk drawn by AH and then a statue that looks a lot more like what AH draws than we've seen so far.

But from the hints dropped around (chaos, mutants, etc.) it's pretty clear it's gonna be the Scarlet Witch. Now whether or not the statue looks more like the art than the Black Cat comiquette did is another question.

Can someone give a recap of the clues? I know about the mutant clue, but I don't believe I've heard the one dropped about chaos.

I'd love to see She-Hulk drawn by AH and then a statue that looks a lot more like what AH draws than we've seen so far.

But from the hints dropped around (chaos, mutants, etc.) it's pretty clear it's gonna be the Scarlet Witch. Now whether or not the statue looks more like the art than the Black Cat comiquette did is another question.

when was the chaos clue dropped?

I ran a search for it in this thread, and it didn't show up (except for your post).

Last edited:
when was the chaos clue dropped?

I ran a search for it in this thread, and it didn't show up (except for your post).

It was from AH himself, in this thread I think. Something about how "chaotic" things can get, with a wink and a nod after that remark.

I'd be all for a Scarlet Witch. I think AH would do a phenomenal job with it too, since I remember him really liking the character. Really have my fingers crossed for Jean Grey and Ms. Marvel eventually getting done.

Back