Next Adam Hughes Comiquette ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay...WOW, this is a long thread!

I gotta say I have been along time fan of AH! His work is just superb and has gotten better and better through the years. But enough @$$-kissing.

I think if its a Mutant, it will probably be Mystique or Scarlet Witch, which is win-win. Now I think someone mentioned this before but since these kind of products are geared more for lifelong fans then it shouldn't necessarily have to be THE most popular characters. You take Iron Fist for example...I've always liked him but he's always been second or third tier, except that with this new series he's become very popular. It would be foolish of Marvel to limit themselves to the same-old, same-old that they've done time and again. When they could breathe new life into other properties. I can't wait for the next comiquette but it would be nice if other "not as popular" characters were not out of the running. Especially if they haven't gotten the statue treatment before.

I would love to see a TIGRA, a VIPER, a SPIDER WOMAN or a BLINK.

What I think would be really cool since it is AH and I haven't seen one before is a SPIRAL statue. I know, she's not the most popular, but if anyone can do her justice its AH. Am I alone in this? Any seconds? Hello? Is this thing on?

Most anything that comes down the line is going to be great, but I have seen the Invisible Woman, JeanGrey/Marvel Girl/Phoenix, Storm, Black Widow and Psylocke a bunch of times before, it would be nice to see someone new for a change.

Either way, I hope we find out soon, cause "its the suspense that gets ya!" and my heart can't take much more! :lol

Okay, scratch everything else...I want to see a Hilary Clinton Comiquette by AH. I bet that would be hot!!:D

You know, followed by Madeline Albright, Thatcher, Condoleeza...it could be his Monsters of Politics - Babe edition line!

Mr. Hughes...work your magic!

Okay, scratch everything else...I want to see a Hilary Clinton Comiquette by AH. I bet that would be hot!!:D

You know, followed by Madeline Albright, Thatcher, Condoleeza...it could be his Monsters of Politics - Babe edition line!

Mr. Hughes...work your magic!

:yuck :yuck :yuck

Please be Sue Storm.....ya hear that Adam? :D

Sue has always been a strong frontrunner, AH has often referred to her as "The Hottest MILF in Comics" so if she was made it wouldn't be too much of a surprise. The question is that he wants to set his pieces apart as much as possible from previously done pieces so where to go with Sue? You'd think she'd be in her FF costume or maybe in civilian clothes but with some parts of her done in clear to simulate the invisibility?

All I can say is that I wouldn't like an ordinary invisible woman (civilian costume)...I'd want an Invisible Woman SUE STORM, with her outfit. But my choice is Ms.Marvel or Jean Grey:chew:chew:chew

ps Has anybody suggested Kitty Pryde as the next one??;)

Okay...WOW, this is a long thread!

I gotta say I have been along time fan of AH! His work is just superb and has gotten better and better through the years. But enough @$$-kissing.

I think if its a Mutant, it will probably be Mystique or Scarlet Witch, which is win-win. Now I think someone mentioned this before but since these kind of products are geared more for lifelong fans then it shouldn't necessarily have to be THE most popular characters. You take Iron Fist for example...I've always liked him but he's always been second or third tier, except that with this new series he's become very popular. It would be foolish of Marvel to limit themselves to the same-old, same-old that they've done time and again. When they could breathe new life into other properties. I can't wait for the next comiquette but it would be nice if other "not as popular" characters were not out of the running. Especially if they haven't gotten the statue treatment before.

I would love to see a TIGRA, a VIPER, a SPIDER WOMAN or a BLINK.

What I think would be really cool since it is AH and I haven't seen one before is a SPIRAL statue. I know, she's not the most popular, but if anyone can do her justice its AH. Am I alone in this? Any seconds? Hello? Is this thing on?

Most anything that comes down the line is going to be great, but I have seen the Invisible Woman, JeanGrey/Marvel Girl/Phoenix, Storm, Black Widow and Psylocke a bunch of times before, it would be nice to see someone new for a change.

Either way, I hope we find out soon, cause "its the suspense that gets ya!" and my heart can't take much more! :lol

Viper and Blink are not for this line. It needs to be popular ones all the way. Don't waste something good on characters like that. Sorry to disagree. However, I would love Tigra!

There were six originally planned and in production figures with designs being constantly retooled but characters already picked out and approved.

These were supposed to be classic Marvel ladies that were given that AH! Cheesecake flair.

The thought is that when AH! exclusivity with DC (which some are saying has come and gone??) is over that the success of the line will make SSC look at a continuation of this line past the inital six.

I could easily see more modern women like Blink or Viper or Tigra down the line if this continues but don't expect them in the next three announcements (...whenever that may be....)

All I can say is that I wouldn't like an ordinary invisible woman (civilian costume)...I'd want an Invisible Woman SUE STORM, with her outfit. But my choice is Ms.Marvel or Jean Grey:chew:chew:chew

ps Has anybody suggested Kitty Pryde as the next one??;)

Hadn't thought of Kitty Pryde. It might be her cuz rumor has it that Sideshow only has rights to certain characters which is why the same ones keep getting made. Since there was a Kitty Pryde in the X-Men vs Dio, it might be the next comiquette announced. :google

Still hoping for Jean Grey though.

There were six originally planned and in production figures with designs being constantly retooled but characters already picked out and approved.

These were supposed to be classic Marvel ladies that were given that AH! Cheesecake flair.

The thought is that when AH! exclusivity with DC (which some are saying has come and gone??) is over that the success of the line will make SSC look at a continuation of this line past the inital six.

I could easily see more modern women like Blink or Viper or Tigra down the line if this continues but don't expect them in the next three announcements (...whenever that may be....)

I thought Adam said the choices were constantly changing and that's why they couldn't tell us who was next because they might get fans hyped up for one character and then announce some other character.

I SAID I WANT SPIRAL AND THAT'S THAT! I don't care how many times I have to beat up my cat to prove my point.

I do have to admit that I was surprised to see Mary Jane...I wonder if there will be any more comiquettes out of left field...maybe an Alicia Masters? A Gabrielle Haller? or maybe even a Maria Hill!

/subliminal message

SPIRAL!

/End subliminal message

Whatever the case, I want her tarted up as much as possible. Slutification to the max, if you will. Or REALLY surprise us and make an Amish Black Widow. A Gurkha wearing Ms. Marvel or a "Little House on the Prairie" She Hulk. All would be wise investments.

I want her tarted up as much as possible. Slutification to the max, if you will. Or REALLY surprise us and make an Amish Black Widow. A Gurkha wearing Ms. Marvel or a "Little House on the Prairie" She Hulk. All would be wise investments.

:google:google Don't know what to say :lol:lol:monkey4

Last edited:
I thought Adam said the choices were constantly changing and that's why they couldn't tell us who was next because they might get fans hyped up for one character and then announce some other character.

I remember him saying that there were six designs and that he loved them all but the order of release was constantly changing and that's why they couldn't say who is up next.....

Anyone able to confirm?

I think I remember reading something like that too, except I thought that the six weren't final yet and it kept changing. But maybe that was beofre the comment you are thinking of, or I might have misunderstood.

I'll throw up some predictions, but let's say Jean, Sue Storm, and Black Widow.

I thought of having Mystique, and I would like a Mystique one.

Hey, what the heck, give us an Aunt May statue AH!

I'll throw up some predictions, but let's say Jean, Sue Storm, and Black Widow.

I thought of having Mystique, and I would like a Mystique one.

Hey, what the heck, give us an Aunt May statue AH!

yeah, it won't be wasted on Black Widow either, sorry. Now Mystique is another story and I say bring her on!!!!

It will be Kitty Pryde. At least one of the last three :monkey3
IMO the reason why we haven't had a new announcement yet is that they are improving the QC on the next one (or I hope so) and/or waiting for more Black Cats to be sold, as there have been many cancellations, returns...and even the EX is still available. Let's wait till ToyFair ;)

Last edited:
At least one of you guys is right because you named all ladies of the Marvel Universe...

I really hope that tonights newsletter announces the new AH!-Comiquette!:monkey3

Back