Next Adam Hughes Comiquette ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think we'll hear until TF in February, at thsi point!

They had better have 3 come out next year for taking this much time. I'm about to give up on it cause I hate to wait like this but I do think your right about TF being the announcement time which sucks.

They had better have 3 come out next year for taking this much time. I'm about to give up on it cause I hate to wait like this but I do think your right about TF being the announcement time which sucks.

Please don't give up hope... the next one is looking very pretty.

Part of the delay you can blame on little ol' me. What with Adam's convention schedule being so hectic last year (my fault for over-scheduling him) it made him behind schedule on a decent amount of his work, including the drawings for the statues. The nice sculptor people can't sculpt if they don't have Adam's drawings, so... it's sort of my fault.

:(

I'm sorry Nice Sideshow Statue Collectors!!!!! But they are coming! I promise!!!

A hint as to what three are lined up would make it up to us. ;) Besides patience is a virtue, or something like that.

A hint as to what three are lined up would make it up to us. ;) Besides patience is a virtue, or something like that.

a hint, huh? well, it could get me in trouble, but what the heck!

The next statue is ... *ninjas drop from the ceiling and silence Allison*

Please don't give up hope... the next one is looking very pretty.

Part of the delay you can blame on little ol' me. What with Adam's convention schedule being so hectic last year (my fault for over-scheduling him) it made him behind schedule on a decent amount of his work, including the drawings for the statues. The nice sculptor people can't sculpt if they don't have Adam's drawings, so... it's sort of my fault.

:(

I'm sorry Nice Sideshow Statue Collectors!!!!! But they are coming! I promise!!!

well since you were so nice about it lol

Could be Psylocke. I doubt its Elektra.

It won't be Elektra because they said it was going to be a mutant.

Could be Psylocke. Chances are probably low though since I seem to recall Adam saying that he wasn't going to be doing costumes that have been done to death. And really her most popular suit is the butt floss Jim Lee costume which looks surprisingly like Elektra but in blue/purple. But it's been done by several companies and kit makers already.

Let the conjectures continue!!

(we gotta silence these ninjas for good. they keep interrupting!):lol

Could be Psylocke. Chances are probably low though since I seem to recall Adam saying that he wasn't going to be doing costumes that have been done to death. And really her most popular suit is the butt floss Jim Lee costume which looks surprisingly like Elektra but in blue/purple. But it's been done by several companies and kit makers already.

Psylocke has had different costuming that would work:

73907-psylocke_400.jpg

447px-CaptainBritain13.jpg

Bettylocke.png

Uncanny256.jpg

PsylockeRevolution.jpg

While agreed not the most popular which is unarguably the "Butt Floss" costume as you put it, it doesn't automatically count her out. Mary Jane's most famous costuming is from the John Romita era:

180px-Mary_Jane_prima_apparizione.jpg

and AH!'s version didn't follow suit....

Either is a moot point because I predict that mutant he is speaking of will be Jean Grey.....the question is what outfit did he put her in....he has said that he'd love to be able to do a Marvel Girl version or even Jean's first day at the Institute....maybe we'll get this:

Marvelgirl2.JPG

Or even this:

31.jpg

in AH! Style...

Psylocke has had different costuming that would work:

While agreed not the most popular which is unarguably the "Butt Floss" costume as you put it, it doesn't automatically count her out. Mary Jane's most famous costuming is from the John Romita era:

and AH!'s version didn't follow suit....

Either is a moot point because I predict that mutant he is speaking of will be Jean Grey.....the question is what outfit did he put her in....he has said that he'd love to be able to do a Marvel Girl version or even Jean's first day at the Institute....maybe we'll get this:

Or even this:

in AH! Style...

Some of those Psylocke costumes could work. The first one looks like a generic x-men costume though. And that Captain Britain costume is certainly....interesting. :)

You're right about Mary Jane, but since she's a civilian I don't think I have a specific look in mind for her.

I like your prediction. Let's hope you're right. :D What do you think of Jean's New X-Men costume, Mike?

Last edited:
ok; you're my hero for that Elizabeth Braddock as Captain Britian image! Thats the issue where she gets blinded!!! I LOVED her in that outfit!

I like your prediction. Let's hope you're right. :D What do you think of Jean's New X-Men costume, Mike?

I like it, its a costuming that hasn't been utilized all that often:

jean.jpg

But the fanboy in me would like to get this:

1164.jpg

Its a costuming that is about the sexiest thing that she ever wore especially if given that AH! flare and it'd be a perfect representation of the character herself.

ok; you're my hero for that Elizabeth Braddock as Captain Britian image! Thats the issue where she gets blinded!!! I LOVED her in that outfit!

hiro-vulcan-salute1.jpg

私は英雄でありたいと思う

(I always wanted to be a hero)

it's not psylocke at all it's either Scarlet Witch, Jean Grey or hopefully Mystique

I plan on collecting the entire line but if Psylocke gets made I'd have to reconsider. I could live with Rogue but I can't see myself buying a Psylocke statue.

I like it, its a costuming that hasn't been utilized all that often:

jean.jpg

But the fanboy in me would like to get this:

1164.jpg

Its a costuming that is about the sexiest thing that she ever wore especially if given that AH! flare and it'd be a perfect representation of the character herself.

私は英雄でありたいと思う

(I always wanted to be a hero)

Nice choice.

I love the New X-Men black leather pants look. Sleek, sexy and sophisticated.

But if I wanted fully uninhibited sexy, I gotta go with Jean as Black Queen or her suit in the later issues of New X-Men.
nxm1.jpg

n153p07.jpg

Back