Next 1/6 figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd love to be a fly on the wall to their planning meetings. Why do we get Commander Praji before Tarkin? Why ANH Han Solo/ANH Leia before Bespin Lando? The choices are mind-boggling to me.

Praji is simple. I would rather the flagship figure of the Imperial officers be a no-name dude they can make mistakes on and learn from than a major character.

Per Bespin Lando, he has got to be coming soon... I hope. My SW shelf isn't smoooooooth enough. :monkey5

I'd love to be a fly on the wall to their planning meetings. Why do we get Commander Praji before Tarkin? Why ANH Han Solo/ANH Leia before Bespin Lando? The choices are mind-boggling to me.

Praji is probably a test figure to make sure things like the uniform and such go over well, along with getting reaction to the plastic vs cloth cap. Plus its an ANH figure that could go with ANH Leia. The reason for ANH Leia and Han before Bespin Lando is because this is the 30th of Star Wars and people wanted heavy hitters. I would be amazed if we didn't see SOME form of Lando this coming year.

250px-Dookuready.JPG

Praji is probably a test figure to make sure things like the uniform and such go over well, along with getting reaction to the plastic vs cloth cap. Plus its an ANH figure that could go with ANH Leia. The reason for ANH Leia and Han before Bespin Lando is because this is the 30th of Star Wars and people wanted heavy hitters. I would be amazed if we didn't see SOME form of Lando this coming year.
I'm afraid I can't buy either of these ideas.

Tarkin is also an ANH figure that would go better with ANH Leia than Praji.

As for the 30th anniversary figures, I'd believe that if they weren't so spaced out and if it included perhaps the most iconic ANH figure of them all; Luke Skywalker. I really don't understand why we get Bespin Luke before him.

Dooku would be a cool choice and a figure I think a lot of people are looking forward too. Although they may want to spread out the Sith as there aren't a lot (at least in film) to go around.

I second the sentiment on more bad guys. Even if they aren't Troopers.

I'd love a Greedo right after Han.

I'm afraid I can't buy either of these ideas.

Tarkin is also an ANH figure that would go better with ANH Leia than Praji.

As for the 30th anniversary figures, I'd believe that if they weren't so spaced out and if it included perhaps the most iconic ANH figure of them all; Luke Skywalker. I really don't understand why we get Bespin Luke before him.

See, this is where its a no win for SS. They put out Praji as a fore runner to other officers and some are unhappy but if they screwed up an important officer people would be unhappy. Also, the reason we aren't getting ANH Luke is because there was more of a demand for Bespin Luke. If SS were to put out two Luke figures in one year yet again people would be down SS's throat.

Admiral Ackbar, he's one of my favorite aliens. Don't think he'd have many accessories so put hi in the smaller box like yavin luke and make him a sideshow site exclusive, do the same for greedo maybe.

Admiral Ackbar, he's one of my favorite aliens. Don't think he'd have many accessories so put hi in the smaller box like yavin luke and make him a sideshow site exclusive, do the same for greedo maybe.

I want an Ackbar! For an Exclusive, he can hold up a little sign that proclaims: "Its a Trap!"

My three in order are Tusken Raider, Yoda, and Dooku. Give me these or Give me Death. :lol

Death it is then.:D

In order of preference: Lando (Bespin), Cantina Alien (preferably Greedo), Padme (Geonosis Arena), and of course any of the usual suspects can be tossed ahead of those three (droids, Chewie, Darth Vader)

Darth Krayt!!!

There's a challenge...

I'd go for a Dooku...and Darth Nihilus...and Darth Malak...and Revan...and...

I wonder will we be hearing any new announcement before the year ends? Top of the list for me are some Jawas.

Back