NEWSLETTER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Dusty,

What time do the Newsletters usually go up? It seems like the longer I wait it never comes, then I have to wait 'til the next day when I get to work to find out about all the new coolness.

I hope you get it done before Chicky 'cracks the whip', Good Luck!

and

Thanks!

:vader

SideshowDusty said:
Yes, there will be a newsletter today. Now stop buggin' me, I gotta go finish putting it together before Chicky gets her whip out :zzwhip

:lol

hmmmm...maybe that's a hint....Dusty are they announcing that Sideshow has the rights to Indy?!?!? sweet. :rolleyes:

Vader AL said:
hmmmm...maybe that's a hint....Dusty are they announcing that Sideshow has the rights to Indy?!?!? sweet. :rolleyes:

I don't think we'll get anyting really big. They would have announced something big like that for SDCC.

I am just excited about having a newsletter this week.
Don't care what's in it. Could be candid shots of the
SS crew at the con or nice crayon drawings made
by the night watchman from the old warehouse.

I am happy just to have a newsletter

Remember not all the newsletter subscribers also follow the con coverage, so there will be a ton of information in there, but it will be old for us.

I just hope it'll be more or less on time. Waiting for the newsletter till 3AM in the morning is hard enough. And it becomes even harder if the hour advances towards 3:30AM-4AM. That's a short night.

Vader AL said:

NSFolsom said:
[DREAMING] INDY!INDY!INDY![/DREAMING]

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl
whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif
:D :D :D

Indy!!! Indy!!! Indy!!!

Vader AL said:

he he he, its funny that every single comment made by anyboody from SS we are now going to try to read something into it as a future figure hint. :D

madden821 said:
he he he, its funny that every single comment made by anyboody from SS we are now going to try to read something into it as a future figure hint. :D

And you just know they're going to exploit that and drive us nuts!! :rotfl

Nothing of real interest. Bib's exclusive is the staff. Leia Boushh exclusive is an Ubese blaster pistol.

No Obi-Wan or Han Solo 1/6 shipping in 30 days...guess we'll be waiting a little bit longer for them.

PF Leatherface exclusive is 200 pieces.

Back