NEWSLETTER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batty said:
Even with no newsletter next week, there's going to be a ton of info coming out of SDCC. Even for those of us not going, it'll be pretty exciting.

Exactly. Exactly what I wanted to say but couldn't get across.

The hour is getting late here in the US, too. I still need to take a shower and get ready for work, a suit and tie no less, then head out the door. Hopefully it will be posted in the next 6 minutes.

:chew

I want to go to bed!!!!! Went to the Social Distortion/Supersuckers concert last night then got up 3 hours later for work and haven't been back to bed yet!!:google

pixletwin said:
Me either. I guess they are saving the exciting stuff for next week. :D

I'am hopping for some big Horror news to come out of SDCC...I dont know what but with only a couple more Jasons on the horizon, I really hope there is something new comeing from SS in the Horror department....Hellraiser:eek:...

With SDCC just days behind us, will the newsletter be a slim one today? Will there be a newsletter today?

Batty said:
With SDCC just days behind us, will the newsletter be a slim one today? Will there be a newsletter today?

Yes, there will be a newsletter today. Now stop buggin' me, I gotta go finish putting it together before Chicky gets her whip out :zzwhip

:lol

Back