Newsletter bouncing back!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mad Old Lu

Super Freak
Reaction score
The Sideshow newsletter keeps getting bounced back! I swear to you, I have all the different Sideshow email addresses in my address book, so they should all be clear to come through any filters I have. I'm wondering if that list is up to date, or if Sideshow has started using a new email address that is not on my list.

I had this problem a couple of years ago, and I thought it was fixed when I went through and made sure all the Sideshow email addresses were placed in my address book. But around April it happened again and I haven't gotten my newsletter since then. I keep re-subscribing every week.

Anyone have any ideas or insights as to what I can do?

I have Comcast as my email provider, and use a Mac with its Mail app.

The Sideshow newsletter keeps getting bounced back! I swear to you, I have all the different Sideshow email addresses in my address book, so they should all be clear to come through any filters I have. I'm wondering if that list is up to date, or if Sideshow has started using a new email address that is not on my list.

I had this problem a couple of years ago, and I thought it was fixed when I went through and made sure all the Sideshow email addresses were placed in my address book. But around April it happened again and I haven't gotten my newsletter since then. I keep re-subscribing every week.

Anyone have any ideas or insights as to what I can do?

I have Comcast as my email provider, and use a Mac with its Mail app.

Just log in through the website? :huh

:slap Why didn't I think of that! :)

Unfortunately the problem is more when we get unexpected Express updates that have those "just found a few in the warehouse" sales every once in a while...

But yeah, it's not the end of the world to not be subscribed. Because, let's face it, I'm on this forum all the freakin time so I get most of my info from here!

But it's nice to get them anyway, dontcha think?

Don't think you can do much about it.
I have the same problem, no matter which email address I'm using, after a while newsletter from Sideshow just stops coming.
I guess there's a glitch in Sideshow mailing system, because I've been using 3-4 different email providers.

:slap Why didn't I think of that! :)

Unfortunately the problem is more when we get unexpected Express updates that have those "just found a few in the warehouse" sales every once in a while...

But yeah, it's not the end of the world to not be subscribed. Because, let's face it, I'm on this forum all the freakin time so I get most of my info from here!

But it's nice to get them anyway, dontcha think?

I always check the newsletter via their website since Yahoo doesn't get it to me until later in the evening. As for the express updates, the good ____'s always gone by the time I get them and/or they lied about what they have in stock and what you get is FAR REMOVED from what they said. I jumped on a 12" SSC Jason they were selling and the one that arrived was a MEZCO. :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4 So now I just rely on the boards for that kinda stuff. Last week there was a SSC 12" Leatherface on Amazon for $20.

Well, no sooner did I post this thread that CAhobbit from Sideshow PM'd me about the issue. She asked for my email address and told me she would have someone investigate the problem.

Lo and behold, I got my newsletter last night! How's that for service? Thanks, CAhobbit! :wave

Back