Newsletter 11/2/06?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I expected we would get one, although I don't expect much from it new product-wise, just mostly shipping updates etc. With how late it is though...maybe we're getting more rewards info? :confused: I can't really think of anything else that would cause such a delay...

This still isn't the latest that a newsletter has gone up. I seem to remember one hitting around 8:15 or so.

They had their hands full this week with Spooktacular, but those of us waiting to order the Hellboy character key will get a chance soon enough, I imagine.

Yeah, I found it pretty odd that I logged in tonight and found no newsletter waiting for me.

I guess the staff is pooped from Spooktacular.

I'm waiting for the PF Selene announcement. :monkey5

I don't think this weeks newsletter will be anything special. I kinda remember something about them being tied up with something else this past week. :lol

dusty said there would be one. i think this is the latest we've went without asking where it was. we do have hearts afterall.

Well, it's almost 9:00 and still no newsletter in sight. Spooktacular must have wiped them out.

The sad thing is we're all waiting so anxiously for what will likely be a very lackluster newsletter. We're just junkies waiting for our fix. :lol

Yeah, not much in there. I'm surprised the Rebel Sargeant and Soldier are now Sold Out. They were still available earlier today.

great 2nd chances here:
gondorian helms and gandalf the white statue

That SOCOM figure is awesome, I'm going to have to try really hard to not order that one.

ComputerFly said:
Fritz, is that Klauder in your avatar?? LMAO!!

Yes it is. It's the good ol boys from Huntin' for Bounty! That little magazine "Guns n Bullets" is actually an accessory with Subject 5.

does anyone know anywhere to get The Dead t-shirt online? the shipping from sideshow said shipping was $5.90.

Back