Newbie and My latest work Custom Hot Toys Iron Man MK III Final Battle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Iron Man Custom Mark III Reveal Helmet

I will merge this with your existing Custom Mark III thread
x :peace

My response got lost because of it, now I can't be bothered to type it all again. :p

If anyone needs parts:
I just wanted to make a heads up in the Iron Man threads- I have an extra Mark III Iron Man that had a defective vinyl midsection. I'm seriously considering dismantling him and parting him out to sell. If you have a defective or broken part that needs replacing, I may be able to help you. If I do part him out, I plan to keep the right forearm, one of the "boots", and his chest light- That's not to say I couldn't take it apart and sell chest armor pieces, etc if someone needs it to replace a broken or scratched part. The Tony Stark head would be available as well. Please IM me if you have interest, and I apologize for acting "for sale-ish" on this thread, but it seems like Iron Man Land is the best place to post this intel. There is one thing I would be willing to trade for instead of sell outright, and that's the "slicked back" hair head from Bank Robber joker.
Thanks! Drizz

Your work is great - the level of detail is just amazing.

I'm interested is getting one of your ten customs - I just sent a PM

I'm another newbie to this board- lots of great stuff here. I was checking out all the feedback on the board before I bought a Sideshow IM 1:1 bust. (I must have been one of the lucky ones- I did not have any significant problems with mine)

You will mail me one of your (hopefully an extra ;) ) HT Mark III figures and I will do this same process to your figure for $150 and that includes:

Just so I understand, this is $150 plus you'd have to provide your own Mark 3 right?

I'm definitely interested especially if I don't have nab my own Mark 3 whatever plan or deal that is I just have to wait until after SDCC to get one. Of course that doesn't mean I didn't get the Mark 3 reveal head. ;)

CAn't wait to get mine! For the money I think this is a great deal, it'll look great beside my nonBD mark III set up with the tony stark head an the ironman head in his hands similar to one of his pics!

By the way , if greg hasn't mentioned it you'll get a numbered certificate too!

Am I correct Creg?

Yep - there will be a numbered edition of 10 released. As of today I am on # 6.

I am holding orders for a while to make sure I don't get behind.

I'll let everyone know when I start back up.

Thanks all!

CAn't wait to get mine! For the money I think this is a great deal, it'll look great beside my nonBD mark III set up with the tony stark head an the ironman head in his hands similar to one of his pics!

By the way , if greg hasn't mentioned it you'll get a numbered certificate too!

Am I correct Creg?

Back