New X-23

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are so many variants of every super hero ever. Google images you can see there are costumes similar to the one SSC depicts here with some variation in color. They went with the non full wolverine outfit but put some of the colors associated with that outfit and met somewhere in the middle which I'm fine with.

I'm not denying the costume is similar to what she has worn, I just wanted one or the other (but more her blue/yellow wolverine outfit), as opposed to a mixture

She's definitely worn a costume similar to the on the new PF, she's actually worn a few variations before she became Wolverine. Besides her original outfit (from the first PF) she hasn't worn all black but she does wear the grey and black outfit from X-Force

View attachment 418018

I'd be fine with her X-Force version as long as it looked like that

The best one is still the Comiquette

giphy.gif

Parts of the comiquette look great but I don't like the weird young anime girl look to her face. Just looks kinda creepy for a guy to own, I'm glad the newer X-Men PFs aren't as sexualized and looks like real women.

Better than that weird young schoolgirl anime look that apparently you guys want...

I agree. I think that X-23 comiquette is atrocious. Not only is it uber anime, but it's not in scale with anything, and honestly looks like a female troll from some angles.

I’m not sure about the whole looking like a woman part :lol

I was tempted to say the same.

But I'm actually more or less happy with how X-23 turned out.

And was I imagining things, but was the base a Sentinel hand very much in line with the new Wolverine PF?

That face sculpt is so good. Sideshow is still king on the headsculpts to me. For me just on the heads it goes
1. Emma Frost the regular
2. X-23
3. Mystique
4. Rogue
5. Psylocke
But everyone likes what they like. Best part of collecting

This piece is kickass! Need it to be next to my new Wolverine EX.

Looks very nice. I'm not a fan of the upswept hair and the base is a little weird, but this is a definite buy, nonetheless. Hopefully the EX will be a second portrait, and the more I think about it the more I'd like it to be masked even if the costume wouldn't be comic accurate. It could be very cool to display with the Wolverine that arrived today.

Yep I like the dynamic pose but not even a masked head would make me consider it... probably. Hope it sells well though to increase the chances of another one or possibly XM will make a comic accurate one

I need to see a better pic of the base.

At the moment I'm assuming it's a tendril from the centre of a Sentinels hand is trying to grab hold of X-23.

I think this piece is the best of all the X-Ladies. Have nothing bad to say.

Fierce pose, great portrait, fun mash-up of two costumes, great cohesive base (with Wolverine), fully sculpted.

Back