Premium Format New Wolverine Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I emailed them last week and asked when it would be arriving. They told me they'll take out my final payment on the 23rd (this Friday) so I assume he'll ship shortly after.

It says June-July, so probably ship next month is my guess. Since they sent out the email that this was coming out earlier than expected I doubt, though still possible, that they would delay it past July.

I'm going on a trip to Europe with my family from mid July to mid August. I'm going to have to contact customer service and probably get this shipped to me after I get back.

I emailed them last week and asked when it would be arriving. They told me they'll take out my final payment on the 23rd (this Friday) so I assume he'll ship shortly after.

I only have one payment left on this too, though I hope they tell me ahead of time when they're going to charge it. Also the 23rd is a Saturday. They do charge end of next week then I'd say they'll start shipping right after July 4th.

They’ll send out an email and ask if you’d like to charge early and ship if it arrives before your last payment

I've rarely ordered anything direct from Sideshow, but wouldn't it just be easier to change your payment plan to 'one payment' on your order page and that way you wouldn't have to wait for their email offering early charging?

I received the email from Sideshow :yess:

"Your Wolverine Premium Format(TM) Figure item will be arriving into our warehouse in a few days. Your final payment is scheduled for Friday, June 22, 2018.

Please review your shipping information and make any changes through your online account by Thursday, June 21."

I received the email from Sideshow :yess:

"Your Wolverine Premium Format(TM) Figure item will be arriving into our warehouse in a few days. Your final payment is scheduled for Friday, June 22, 2018.

Please review your shipping information and make any changes through your online account by Thursday, June 21."

And there it is

Back