New Wolverine photos online...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Snoopy

Dark Beagle of the Sith
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Don't know if this was posted already but here it goes...

Wolverine looks good so far. :D

Five more images from 20th Century Fox's Wolverine have come online and can be viewed below! The Gavin Hood-directed spin-off stars Hugh Jackman, Liev Schreiber, Ryan Reynolds, Taylor Kitsch, Will.i.am, Danny Huston, Dominic Monaghan, Daniel Henney and Lynn Collins. The first trailer for the May 1st release will hit theaters with The Day the Earth Stood Still on December 12th.

https://www.superherohype.com/news/x-mennews.php?id=7858&offset=250

I really do think this movie has a lot of promise. I'm more of an X-Men fan, rather than a Wolverine fan, but he I think this movie with rock. I am a little worried about the large array of mutants they're incorporating into the movie, but I think Fox/Marvel is going to pull this one off.

Thanks for the post Darth Snoopy. I love SuperHeroHype.com. That was my go-to place for the Dark Knight viral campaign and it's really a great resource for....well, all things superhero (hence the name. :lol)

I have to agree with some of the comments though.....Liev Schrieber as Sabertooth?? I don't know......but I'll watch it for Hugh as Wolverine!

I hope this is good. I think X2 is the most accomplished superhero movie yet (and that includes Iron Man and The Dark Knight yes) so I want to see it do well. But if X3 and Fantastic Four are any indication of the superhero direction over at FOX these days it'll be a worthless mess.

I really do think this movie has a lot of promise. I'm more of an X-Men fan, rather than a Wolverine fan, but he I think this movie with rock. I am a little worried about the large array of mutants they're incorporating into the movie, but I think Fox/Marvel is going to pull this one off.

Thanks for the post Darth Snoopy. I love SuperHeroHype.com. That was my go-to place for the Dark Knight viral campaign and it's really a great resource for....well, all things superhero (hence the name. :lol)

No problem Chapter 2099! :D

I agree 100%, SHH.com is a very cool source for superhero info!

Jackman looks good, but not too sure about the film in general. And was Tyler Mane really that hard to get to play Sabertooth???

Jackman looks good, but not too sure about the film in general. And was Tyler Mane really that hard to get to play Sabertooth???

Well he was pretty woeful in the original, so I assume they wanted to get someone who could act and not look like a TV movie wrestler.

And least Tyler Mane looked the part. Liev Schrieber? What were they thinking? Might as well had Stephen Hawking play Sabertooth.

I have to agree with some of the comments though.....Liev Schrieber as Sabertooth?? I don't know......but I'll watch it for Hugh as Wolverine!

I think Liev as Sabertooth is better casting than Hugh as Wolverine. Tyler Mane was a joke. So silly and stupid. :huh

Hugh looks tough (I'll forgive him for being too tall) and has the hair, but as soon as he opens his mouth he ruins it. Doesn't sound or act much like Wolvie. Oh well. I think the movie will still be fun.

Back