New Vampirella Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did someone say Nip-Slip

Vampirella

100_9040.jpg

100_9041.jpg

100_9045.jpg

100_9046.jpg

100_9047.jpg

100_9044.jpg

100_9043.jpg

Hahaha yeah, I always hated when my family would call me that.

I hear yah, I really am debating, but I may just stick with the DC.

Wish they did a better job of that hip bones, looks like she had surgery or something. I like how Spazzy did the tan lines on the Supergirl custom. That way it can give it that subtle hip bone look. Just me.

You best get PG, you know you want to :wink1:
Lol yeah I Want to, but I also wanna get the Prime 1 Turtles lol
Damn you Lol
Did someone say Nip-Slip

Vampirella

100_9040.jpg

100_9041.jpg

100_9045.jpg

100_9046.jpg

100_9047.jpg

100_9044.jpg

100_9043.jpg
Whoah i always wondered about that, awesome! Why isn't this selling gmfor higher? Niiice

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

100_9043.jpg

I have the EX. But I prefer to display her with this portrait. She is a sexy night time seductress, waiting for her prey.

Lol yeah I Want to, but I also wanna get the Prime 1 Turtles lol

Damn you Lol

Whoa! i always wondered about that, awesome! Why isn't this selling gmfor higher? Nice

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Just a quick look in and I do not know either why she isn't going for a few dollars more for some Pink Nip Slip :dunno

View attachment 127347

I have the EX. But I prefer to display her with this portrait. She is a sexy night time seductress, waiting for her prey.

I also prefer this look, every-time I walk in she's Eye balling me :lol:lol:lol

Be Cool my Friends Jedi & Jim
Al

Colossus my friend, thank you for the pics! :rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

More I look at the first I'm thinking of going for that one instead.

The way this new one is holding her boob is too awkward, and the hip just looks weird. I do love her proportions and boobs themselves though :lol, but I love the exclusive head of the first one far more. Just sexy all around :love

Colossus my friend, thank you for the pics! :rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

More I look at the first I'm thinking of going for that one instead.

The way this new one is holding her boob is too awkward, and the hip just looks weird. I do love her proportions and boobs themselves though :lol, but I love the exclusive head of the first one far more. Just sexy all around :love

It's all about the New Vampirella's A$$ and I call the EX on the other The Orgasmic EX Head :naughty :wink1:

Be Cool Doc
Al

Just started reading the comic- the new one and also the archive vol 1. I gotta say I like the old one better so far. They haven't really gotten into her origins in the new one yet but I really like the alien origin and I got a feeling they changed it. New one has no campi-ness, so far its all guns and fighting hellspawn. The old comic is kinda a lot like mini episodes of the twilight zone horror stories with Vampirella instead of Rod Serling. So far I've read the first 5 issues and I think only 3 short stories were about her... looking forward to her starring in more of em

P.O. ed this the first week. For me the bat is a must-have. I love everything about this piece except the base, gonna have to do something there...
Now you guys go and post pics of this previous one, of which I was blissfully unaware, you bastards. Now I have 5 po's this fall, plus now I'm jonesin' for this vampi too. Ebay looks like 450 and 600 for reg and ex, that about right? I really gotta quit this place... BTW, that room looks fantastic.

meh, screw last minute... just preordered her :lol

I'm bound to have some money saved up 9 mo from now... I hope haha

P.O. ed this the first week. For me the bat is a must-have. I love everything about this piece except the base, gonna have to do something there...
Now you guys go and post pics of this previous one, of which I was blissfully unaware, you bastards. Now I have 5 po's this fall, plus now I'm jonesin' for this vampi too. Ebay looks like 450 and 600 for reg and ex, that about right? I really gotta quit this place... BTW, that room looks fantastic.
Bat makes this EX or Fail, I agree. Those prices for the old one are way too high. You can usually get them around 350 reg $450 EX and I have seen them even less. With this new one there should be more on the market as well. I had the old regular and sold her to eventually get an EX, but the more I look at the new one I like it better in almost every way.

I didn't jump on board right away when it went for po, the pictures didnt sell me, but the videos from sdcc sold me, the face looks spot on to the promo drawing I have framed, but I'm Still holding out for the next monthly coupon to order the EX, gotta save money some how right???, hope it doesn't waitlist till then *fingers crossed*

Well if you find em that cheap let me know. Most of the ones I see are like the prices Duckman said. I plan to get both. I go back and forth debating on Lady Death too.

LD is still cheap less than retail, vampi I still like the original better. The Mark Newman sculpt is so awesome with the stunning ex head. In my opinion the original is one of the best female statues ever made.

I didn't jump on board right away when it went for po, the pictures didnt sell me, but the videos from sdcc sold me, the face looks spot on to the promo drawing I have framed, but I'm Still holding out for the next monthly coupon to order the EX, gotta save money some how right???, hope it doesn't waitlist till then *fingers crossed*

Lol I'm doing the same waiting for the coupon. So far I've used the coupon thing 3 times in a row to save. I do love the 20.00 off every statue. With these ES, it never fails to linger around until the coupon pops up to use it.

Lol I'm doing the same waiting for the coupon. So far I've used the coupon thing 3 times in a row to save. I do love the 20.00 off every statue. With these ES, it never fails to linger around until the coupon pops up to use it.

Well I look at it this way if I buy one statue a month and save 20/mo thats 240 each year and thats a good junk of change towards another PF or 1/6 figure.

Sadly I lingered too long for Wonder Woman she's waitlisted :(

Well I look at it this way if I buy one statue a month and save 20/mo thats 240 each year and thats a good junk of change towards another PF or 1/6 figure.

Sadly I lingered too long for Wonder Woman she's waitlisted :(

Yes I didn't know about the coupons until after WW. But she was around a very long time with that huge ES. I did order WW on day one. Now it's a lesson learn to wait for a coupon. Hell I still want GH, and I'm using the coupons now for all the smaller ES PO first. It kind of feels like bonus points that we get immediately. Anything is better than nothing with the new higher prices.

Back