New Vampirella Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, we get a Vampi movie ever, I say Fox or Beckinsale :lol

I say go with an newbie, like Romanian actress Catrinel Menghia. You'll remember her from those great Fiat 500 commercials.

catrinel_menghia_swim_africa_4-630x826.jpg

Her expression looks a little like the Vampi PF EX head.

head one.jpg head 2.jpg

I say go with an newbie, like Romanian actress Catrinel Menghia. You'll remember her from those great Fiat 500 commercials.

View attachment 126375

Her expression looks a little like the Vampi PF EX head.

Well Jim, you'd know I love three women: Amber Heard, Megan Fox, and Kate Beckinsale....but she is mighty sexy, don't need much acting as Vampi IMO, just as long as she is sexy and looks good kicking ass :wink1:

Well Jim, you'd know I love three women: Amber Heard, Megan Fox, and Kate Beckinsale....but she is mighty sexy, don't need much acting as Vampi IMO, just as long as she is sexy and looks good kicking ass :wink1:

That's a real fine list. I would definitely put Kate at the top. However Vampirella has a very unique and exotic look. I feel a foreign actress would better capture that, and after all Romania is the birth place of the vampire legend.

Re: New Vampirella PF (Artgerm)

Wow that Romanian chick is hot

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

That's a real fine list. I would definitely put Kate at the top. However Vampirella has a very unique and exotic look. I feel a foreign actress would better capture that, and after all Romania is the birth place of the vampire legend.

You mistake me my friend. You simply added one more to an impenetrable list :wink1:

She gets my vote :rock:rock:rock

smoking!

your welcome.

Yeah man had to go google her. So smokin'

jady5eju.jpg
ata5y4az.jpg
yvavubem.jpg
yqatarub.jpg
2ateje4a.jpg

**** Vampi, she should've been Wonder Woman. Send her to some serious acting classes with Meryl Streep and call it a day. Damn bro she's smoking hot and has a regal look to her

Yeah man had to go google her. So smokin'

jady5eju.jpg
ata5y4az.jpg
yvavubem.jpg
yqatarub.jpg
2ateje4a.jpg

**** Vampi, she should've been Wonder Woman. Send her to some serious acting classes with Meryl Streep and call it a day. Damn bro she's smoking hot and has a regal look to her

the shot of her legs and hips at the 32 to 35 sec mark in the video is amazing. WOW WEE!

the shot of her legs and hips at the 32 to 35 sec mark in the video is amazing. WOW WEE!
Yeah I had to share these pics with some of my boys and she's getting rave reviews lol

All I did was remember her from the Fiat commercials. We should thank GOD! He sure hit it out of the park with her.:clap
Can he get an Amen??? She is totally smoking. Pretty sure I'm in love already.

I think I might buy a new Fiat

Only if she comes with the car :wink1:

This guy, lol.

You getting this Jedi?
Nah bro. Have to make some room in the ' wallet to pick up a few other things. It looks good but don't really have much of a connection to Vampi, same reason I might let go of Power Girl if I have to (but I'll try and get her because she's someone I'm more familiar with.) it's funny though cause I probably knew who Vampi was as a kid, years before i knew much about PG probably in my tweens (Lol weird word eh)

Nah bro. Have to make some room in the ' wallet to pick up a few other things. It looks good but don't really have much of a connection to Vampi, same reason I might let go of Power Girl if I have to (but I'll try and get her because she's someone I'm more familiar with.) it's funny though cause I probably knew who Vampi was as a kid, years before i knew much about PG probably in my tweens (Lol weird word eh)

Hahaha yeah, I always hated when my family would call me that.

I hear yah, I really am debating, but I may just stick with the DC.

Wish they did a better job of that hip bones, looks like she had surgery or something. I like how Spazzy did the tan lines on the Supergirl custom. That way it can give it that subtle hip bone look. Just me.

You best get PG, you know you want to :wink1:

Back