New THOR PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's beautiful!

I know it'd be lame to have the Helmet portrait to be the exclusive just like the 1st PF but maybe they'll include a switch out hand for the sword or something among those lines?

I wouldn't be surprised if the EX is just a nameplate like Iron Man and War Machine. Then, I can just get it elsewhere without having to worry about securing an EX, but a light up switch out hammer would be awesome.

You could end up with that or maybe a second sculpt with a helm. Hell, I could even see them doing both.

I started recently in this world of collection... and every time that I see this
Thor1.jpg

I become like-> :gah::gah::gah::gah:

:lol Either for the Captain America PF, they're around 1.200€ on ebay....
Do you think they would make another PF of the classic comic edition?? :(

I'm so glad i own the comic pfs of Thor and Cap but i'll also be adding the film ones if they look good. :yess:

I think they should do a PF of Thor with his new costume from the comics, it looks awesome. Especially if they use real metal for the scale mail, eg. claws on Wolverine PF.

Last edited:
If the movie versions look awesome, which i think they will i will be buying and im sure it wont be too long, we will see a modern thor as well.

When do you think ss will reveal the new pf???before or after the premiere??

after just my guess, id be suprised to see it before. (but would love to be wrong sooner the better)

I actually think we could see it in April right before the movie comes out that way its up for order and we get a chance to see it at comic-con.

Back