New THOR PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know with the Iron Man Mark VI is pointed to the left, the upcoming Cap film PF is aimed towards the right slightly, with Thor charging in the middle you could have a nice beginning to an Avengers display from the getgo....

You know with the Iron Man Mark VI is pointed to the left, the upcoming Cap film PF is aimed towards the right slightly, with Thor charging in the middle you could have a nice beginning to an Avengers display from the getgo....

Yeah, with what we've seen of the new Cap piece they showed its looking that way and pretty badass too. :rock

Seems to me that that's what they are going for. Here's to hoping the other statues don't have the QC issues that plagued the Mark VI (and kept me from buying it, frankly).

Seems to me that that's what they are going for. Here's to hoping the other statues don't have the QC issues that plagued the Mark VI (and kept me from buying it, frankly).

I was thinking the exact same thing Mike said, but with IM being the way he is, looks like War Machine will have to take his place for now

I prefer modern Thor but this movie Thor most likely won't do it for me. Too early to judge but still not likely. I'll enjoy the movie but not much for this PF.

It wouldn't be that difficult to put a comic styled long haired Thor as an exclusive, it wouldn't be fully accurate but close enough to appease those looking for a modern. I'm sure though that the exclusive would be a helmeted sculpt.

As for War Machine, his "thriller" pose might work as the direct lineup in front of Thor depending on how high he is on the base. It could be War Machine with Cap and IM on either side with Thor behind.

Personally I'm hoping for a Hawkeye PF kneeling down, arrow raised, that'd look fantastic in the front of the trio. I passed on the Mark VI Maquette but considering how many displaying options seem to be presenting themselves I might have to reconsider...

Mike here's a picture of WM I took at the Con to get an idea of where he is at on the base:

IMG_4885.jpg

Personally I'm hoping for a Hawkeye PF kneeling down, arrow raised, that'd look fantastic in the front of the trio. I passed on the Mark VI Maquette but considering how many displaying options seem to be presenting themselves I might have to reconsider...

Hawkeye's the one guy I'm most excited/nervous for since I really don't see his movie version being more than a guy in a trench coat for some reason. I hope I'm wrong though

Just the thought of how they will do hawkeye in the movie terrifies me. Truly hope I'm pleasently suprised but his classic look likely won't translate well.

Back