New Star Wars Insider Arrived Today

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, he's already doing 100 episodes of the Clone Wars 3D animated series, so he probably thinks that's enough. Plus he doesn't have to deal with pesky actors!

Sith Lord 0498 said:
I wouldn't necessarily mind more films, but I'd rather not have Lucas involved in an in-depth capacity.

I really don't mean to be rude, but isn't this a little harsh? I would feel that Lucas IS star wars - if it wasn't for Lucas - then there would have been no star wars. As far as I'm concerned, he can be as involved as he wants as the star wars universe is his to play with.

Rock on george

Scriff

scriff said:
I really don't mean to be rude, but isn't this a little harsh? I would feel that Lucas IS star wars - if it wasn't for Lucas - then there would have been no star wars. As far as I'm concerned, he can be as involved as he wants as the star wars universe is his to play with.

Rock on george

Scriff

You weren't being rude at all, so no worries. :)

I'll be more specific though. I would want to see Lucas in the same capacity as he was in The Empire Strikes Back--executive produce and write the story, but leaving the actual screenplay and directing to another director. He doesn't really direct actors well at all, and his dialogue is extremely weak.

That's what I meant by "in-depth capacity" He should provide the basic story, but leave the details to another.

Batty said:
"When asked about the continuation of the saga on the big screen with Epsiodes VII, VIII, IX, Lucas confirmed the story of the Skywalkers has been completed."

Lucas has always said that Star Wars is the story of the Skywalkers, so that quote means the end of Star Wars on the big screen to me. Someone could say he is lying to us, but even if you think so, I don´t think he could start a new trilogy at his age.

I'll never mind more Star Warts, TV and Animated shows, comics, but the only way I'd be for a new movie is if A- It had nothing to do with the main 1-6 story and B-It was animated or something more than just a movie. Something different. I love the originals for what they are, nothing will beat them, the PT's are excusable, they entertained me, but more would be ridiculous. Just me though.

Outlander said:
Well, he's already doing 100 episodes of the Clone Wars 3D animated series, so he probably thinks that's enough. Plus he doesn't have to deal with pesky actors!

actors still do the voices. just not in front of the camera.

I would love to see a KOTOR trilogy. Just anything dealing with the rise of the Sith and the Old Republic would kick some serious ass.

Darth Loki said:
I would love to see a KOTOR trilogy. Just anything dealing with the rise of the Sith and the Old Republic would kick some serious ass.

That would be cool. Also, you would not have the "Always 2 there are" rule when it comes to the Sith so there could be many Sith vs many Jedi ( Jedi win of course :D )

KitFisto said:
That would be cool. Also, you would not have the "Always 2 there are" rule when it comes to the Sith so there could be many Sith vs many Jedi ( Jedi win of course :D )

I'm thinking a lot more action and some incredible sabre duels.

KitFisto said:
Exactly. Will never happen though.

I know, but hopefully the new Clone Wars series will have some great action and focus more on Dooku, Asajj, and Grievous. I want to see Grievous hunting Jedi dammit.

Darth Loki said:
I know, but hopefully the new Clone Wars series will have some great action and focus more on Dooku, Asajj, and Grievous. I want to see Grievous hunting Jedi dammit.

As do we all---- but remember that we'll never see Grievous facing of versus Aankin as the first time they meet is on the Invisible Hand at the beginning of Ep III.

Now a Grievous vs Kit where Kit barely escapes would be a cool fight scene.

DarthNeil said:
As do we all---- but remember that we'll never see Grievous facing of versus Aankin as the first time they meet is on the Invisible Hand at the beginning of Ep III.

I know, but he still kills plenty of Jedi in the Clone Wars

DarthNeil said:

I had Grievous all the way. I just knew that if I finished him off I'd ruin the movie since he wouldn't be in it!

Back