Premium Format New Sideshow Venom PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fair enough and i agree just a lil too tilted for my picky tastes lol. One other thing that bugs me is im not feeling how the statue looks from the sides,something just seems off...but idk sucks cause Venom is my all time fav villian,maybe Ill warm up to it eventually.

I think this will be one that you have to get in-hand and then you'll either love it or hate it.

yeah tell me about it
Cable would've been my first but at $2k

no thanks. I think people will literally lose their minds when Thanos arrives

I think they're both great.

At the end of the day, they'll both sell out. XM definitely has the advantage of switch outs, etc. but you're going to pay an absurd premium if you couldn't secure one initially. And for me, Sideshow wins that battle.

I say this all of the time, but I'm stilling holding out for Prime.

Same here. I like to see all the Venom options before placing a PO

I didnt realize how big of a difference Venom is compared to the other pieces.

I can understand the price a little bit more after I put together this collage

spider-man_zpsndtyvepf.jpg

not sure but if the wooden coaster is the same size then some of them are out of scale.. Spidey, cat and carnage are smaller.

If this venom was standing more upright I'd have PO'd him already. Still on the fence until I see Prime 1's offering

This statue looks great!! My first direct order from sideshow. Now we just need a Mary Jane Watson or Renew Your Vows Spider Mary Jane

Can he and Spidey fit together in one BESTA (width-wise) or does Venom take up too much space?

Good question I'm also interested on that. I've never tried with Spider-Man and Green Goblin but Goblin is big and wide I don't know if I can imagine Venom taking up any more room that Goblin does. But I have the old Carnage Com and Goblin fitting together. Those both take up a lot of room it seems like. If I had to choose either yes or no. . . . I'd say yes.

Back