Premium Format New Sideshow Venom PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think so I think that picture that listed what they were gonna show was everything. Maybe they have a surprise

image_zps61pqthpk.jpeg
b

has any one seen anything more about this yet?
i need it!!

Whats the point.

Venom will (most likely) have one straight arm on a platform with his other arm sticking out ready to attack with his whole body swinging in that same direction. Just like the spiderman PF and symbiote spider man PF.

Sideshow will milk the spiderman base for as long as possible, similar to the Boba Fett/Jango Fett base.

With that said, I will buy the venom PF because I am a very weak man.

Whats the point.

Venom will (most likely) have one straight arm on a platform with his other arm sticking out ready to attack with his whole body swinging in that same direction. Just like the spiderman PF and symbiote spider man PF.

Sideshow will milk the spiderman base for as long as possible, similar to the Boba Fett/Jango Fett base.

With that said, I will buy the venom PF because I am a very weak man.

The SS Comiquette (sp?) Venom and new XM Venom are good alternatives in my book, as I'm sure many of us collectors would agree. Too bad both would cost you a pretty penny these days, assuming you have to go through a proxy in order to get the XM in.

That being said, assuming the new SS Venom's going to be that one arm outstretched like what we've seen in the cast moulded sculpts, I'm not digging it.

The SS Comiquette (sp?) Venom and new XM Venom are good alternatives in my book, as I'm sure many of us collectors would agree. Too bad both would cost you a pretty penny these days, assuming you have to go through a proxy in order to get the XM in.

That being said, assuming the new SS Venom's going to be that one arm outstretched like what we've seen in the cast moulded sculpts, I'm not digging it.

I don't understand why the pose for Venom looks like it's going to be similar to the Spidey PF. That's 3 PFs basically in the same pose (Spidey, black costume Spidey, and Venom). Kinda overkill in my book. Especially for the peeps that bought all 3 for their collection.

I don't understand why the pose for Venom looks like it's going to be similar to the Spidey PF. That's 3 PFs basically in the same pose (Spidey, black costume Spidey, and Venom). Kinda overkill in my book. Especially for the peeps that bought all 3 for their collection.

Venom goblin and spiderman are all supposed to be a set right? All the smoke bases go together as well.

Yes, they have similar theme bases so one could put them together as a set.

IMO, they are made to look like Venom and Goblin are chasing Spidey ...Goblin is throwing pumpkin bombs at him and Venom is jumping over obstacles just like Spidey.

Yes, they have similar theme bases so one could put them together as a set.

IMO, they are made to look like Venom and Goblin are chasing Spidey ...Goblin is throwing pumpkin bombs at him and Venom is jumping over obstacles just like Spidey.

Yea I like the direction they went with these. I'll have to snag Venom, hope he's shown at SDCC.

Well complete disappointment at the no show at sdcc. I agree with others though, that if this is another one arm pose, i won't be getting. xm one will be an easy choice if that is the case.

Venom goblin and spiderman are all supposed to be a set right? All the smoke bases go together as well.

Yeah, they are a set but it doesn't mean 3 of the 4 have to have basically the same pose. Black costume Spidey and classic Spidey have the exact same pose. Venom is also on one hand as well. Only the Goblin is different but he's on a glider. If you display all 4 together, 3 pieces are connected to the base by one arm. That's a bit too similar for my tastes.

Back