Premium Format New Sideshow Venom PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Every company is making venom. let's see which one turns out best.

The thing that's throwing me off is the Roman looking helmet on the base.

The way I see it the Roman looking helmet on the base is part of a structure that Venom is using to catapult himself forward ...much like how Spidey is using a "crane" to catapult himself forward.

The way I see it the Roman looking helmet on the base is part of a structure that Venom is using to catapult himself forward ...much like how Spidey is using a "crane" to catapult himself forward.

It's so much more specific than the crane though. I can't see adding something like that unless it relates to the characters somehow.

Be very hard to best the commiquette.

Oh, I disagree. I love the comiquette, but it leaves a lot to be desired, IMO. The size is a big thing for me, with the pose a strong second - the original comiquette lacked in both, for me.

Oh, I disagree. I love the comiquette, but it leaves a lot to be desired, IMO. The size is a big thing for me, with the pose a strong second - the original comiquette lacked in both, for me.

If the comiquette was a true 1/4 it would be THE Venom statue. Nothing would ever top it. I am looking forward to the reveal for the new one. Just when I thought there weren't any Spidey villains I would pick up....along comes a symbiote ;)

Right. There's a reason for going with the Roman-looking warrior. We'll find out soon.

It does look an awful lot like Venom, but it seems strange that Igo has refuted that twice now. If he's truly trying to mislead us it would be akin to the "secret" in Star Trek: Into Darkness, i.e everyone figured it out so we were lied to.

debate over. it is Venom.

ven.jpg

That's what I'm saying. It's Venom.

Who else has eyes like that ...a mouth that opens like a crocodile ...and a beefy left arm like that?

Each to their own :) do you own the comm? / seen it in person?
Just my opinion bud, to me, it will probably always be the best :)

Living in California I do get paranoid of earthquakes, especially with a lot of talk lately about the "big one" so I decided to box up Spidey, also to make room for Wolverine. While holding him at a different angle I did notice this which looks like previous figures with cracking paint.

20160519_171452.jpg

No regrets and I really like the figure, I just hope it doesn't get worse. I can barely see it if at all when placed normally.

Living in California I do get paranoid of earthquakes, especially with a lot of talk lately about the "big one" so I decided to box up Spidey, also to make room for Wolverine. While holding him at a different angle I did notice this which looks like previous figures with cracking paint.

View attachment 265396

No regrets and I really like the figure, I just hope it doesn't get worse. I can barely see it if at all when placed normally.

They say the "big one" is coming every year. I don't believe it.

Yah, it gets old but I've been living in California long enough to have stuff get knocked down.
And I meant to post this in the Spidey thread, Doh! Wont stop me from ordering Venom, :lol

Yeah. I've been in California for 25 years. Had a few small ones, being in Northern California, really hoping it misses us up here.

Back