• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Sideshow Feedback Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 for Rumsfield. Easy to work with and packaged arrived in fine condition. Thanks!

+1 to each of the following -

Jen
Darth Neil
RollingJ
firefly2121
samueljd
GordonGekko
crazypredator2

Thanks everyone!

Glad it arrived! +1 back at Lerath666 for acquiring my Alphonse.

BTW, Edward just sold on eBay :rock

I believe I have been totally screwed by this buyer. She requested a $20 refund because I shipped the item out 7 days late during the holiday season. I denied this. The day the item was shipped she opened a dispute with PayPal, regardless that she knew that I had just shipped the item. Now PayPal wants to refund her the total amount of $118. Now I will be out of the funds and the 12" Indy figure. I am very tempted to post her shipping information on as many forums as I can to warn others about her ^^^^ty practices.

+1 for Mista305 for my Bank Robber Joker I finally got today!

-1billion for DC Direct for my Bank Robber Joker I finally got today!

:p

I believe I have been totally screwed by this buyer. She requested a $20 refund because I shipped the item out 7 days late during the holiday season. I denied this. The day the item was shipped she opened a dispute with PayPal, regardless that she knew that I had just shipped the item. Now PayPal wants to refund her the total amount of $118. Now I will be out of the funds and the 12" Indy figure. I am very tempted to post her shipping information on as many forums as I can to warn others about her ^^^^ty practices.

Is this a member here? We probably need a name before a negative can be registered :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back