• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Sideshow Feedback Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+ 1 for YoNoSe

+ 1 for The Josh

Both are great traders and helped me out with parts for projects of mine. All the best guys, thanks

Gordon Gekko

+2 for ozzfan84 for 2 lightning fast payments on the SSE Dio I helped him with. A really great guy to deal with. Glad I could help him out :rock

+2 for ActionFigureLegend. Transaction was quick and communication top notch. Reliable buyer all the way!!!!!

+2 for mr.thrifty!!! quick payment. great communication. reliable buyer all the way. Thanks!!!!

+4 for c.howes. Great detail/ professional products. Awesome communication. Great Prices. Very reliable source for your custom desires. Thanks

+2 for Buttmunch for 2 SSE Payments and a fantastic experience all around. Very professional, excellent communication, and a great member of this board!

+4 = man_vs_machine - Great transaction, great packing job, etc etc.

+4 = Darth Loki - Amazing price, professional packing, etc.

+4 = D. Martin - Great deals, sign for delivery shipment, all of the works.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back