New Sean Bean headsculpt commission thread- (now by Chris Howes)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KarenRoss

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have talked to Chris and since I love his work and he´s a great guy to deal with I have decided to ask him to make the Sean Bean headsculpt I was gonna ask Ada.
He has agreed to sculpt him (although he´s said he won´t be able to start until after Christmas, most prob) so I have added the name of the boardies who already told me they were interested in this headsculpt, and everybody else is invited to join us :)

Details:
I wanted the headsculpt to be of character John Ryder from the "The Hitcher" 2007 remake (but if you want it to be of any other SB character... i.e someone told me he wanted a custom of Dr. Merrick, from The Island, just post your wish here).

image5_1184970862.jpg

85mntps.jpg

carreteraalinfierno2.jpg

Price:

*10 people on board = $35.00 per head plus shipping
*15 + people = $20.00 per head plus shipping.

Painting is an additional $35.00 per head.

People interested so far (from several boards):

1)Nils (The Island version)
2)jman71
3)FirefighterUK
4)Vold
5)sadieshalf (Goldeneye version)
6)FlyAndFight
7)Eagle_MP
8)Promising Galahad (Goldeneye version)
9)Nighthawk264
10)andresmf2003
11)SpawnFan (Boromir version)
12)
13)
14)
15)

If you are interested please send me a PM or post it here and I will add your name to the list.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Thanks! List updated with your wishes :)

If anybody who´s already on the list want to ask for a particular version of Sean Bean you can do it, I will let Chris know to see what can be done.

If I can get a fantastic "Boromir" out of the sculpt, count me in.

Well, I talked to Chris about this and he said he will sculpt Sean the way it looks on "The Hiitcher" that was the original commission (that meaning, short hair).
I think you could "easily" add the Boromir head or get a customizer/sculptor add it, but if you (or anybody else) wants Chris to sculpt a Boromir version himself it will be the same deal: if you get 10 people interested he will do it for $20 each.

Quoting Chris: "Though there may be a small hair difference I still need to go through the whole molding process which is time consuming and costly (rubber and resin are expensive)!

So if we can get at least 10 folks for a version I'll be glad to do it."

Please let me know if you are in for the "Hitcher" Sean and I´ll add you to the list. I will add "Boromir" next to your name just in case we get enough people for a Boromir version as well.

Thanks!

The Hitcher version would be fine. I'm pretty sure I could do the hair myself. My main concern is that it look like a miniature 1/6th scale Sean Bean. I'm sure Chris is a very good sculptor but I just want to make sure that it looks great before committing for sure. I hope you understand. And thank you for heading this project.

Well, I talked to Chris about this and he said he will sculpt Sean the way it looks on "The Hiitcher" that was the original commission (that meaning, short hair).
I think you could "easily" add the Boromir head or get a customizer/sculptor add it, but if you (or anybody else) wants Chris to sculpt a Boromir version himself it will be the same deal: if you get 10 people interested he will do it for $20 each.

Quoting Chris: "Though there may be a small hair difference I still need to go through the whole molding process which is time consuming and costly (rubber and resin are expensive)!

So if we can get at least 10 folks for a version I'll be glad to do it."

Please let me know if you are in for the "Hitcher" Sean and I´ll add you to the list. I will add "Boromir" next to your name just in case we get enough people for a Boromir version as well.

Thanks!

Uhm wait, what?

I can't just add Boromir's long hair onto the sculpt just like that....

I guess you can take my name off the list then. I would like a Boromir headsculpt but I'd rather pay once instead of getting a so called Hitcher (Rutger Hauer is the true Hitcher) which will have to be sculpted (paid for) again to look like Boromir.

Uhm wait, what?

I can't just add Boromir's long hair onto the sculpt just like that....

I guess you can take my name off the list then. I would like a Boromir headsculpt but I'd rather pay once instead of getting a so called Hitcher (Rutger Hauer is the true Hitcher) which will have to be sculpted (paid for) again to look like Boromir.

You can always take the sculpt and add hair yourself using Miliput or other epoxy resin . Just a thought if we don't do a Boromir specific version.

You can also just put yourself in line for a Boromir version. If it gets made you won't have to get both, just that one. Maybe you could help stir up interest for Boromir?

Back