LOST Sawyer hs Commission- by NEKRomantik (Buy now-Pay later)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone! :)

Rande, It took me around a week to do the first head. The other heads are being painted in groups. Let's see, I got the other 9 heads about 3 weeks ago and in that time I've just about finished 3 and I'm closing in on the final 6 -- which may be a batch of 4 and 2.

I'm hoping that any new orders should have a turnaround time of about 2-3 weeks. :)

Does anyone know where I might be able to obtain one of the tan and/or one of the blue Saturday Toys prison overalls? No one seems to have them any more... Thanks, Rande

Does anyone know where I might be able to obtain one of the tan and/or one of the blue Saturday Toys prison overalls? No one seems to have them any more... Thanks, Rande

I think we're screwed brotha :( I've been looking for one too, I wish I bought it when I had a chance :banghead

That's why I think making custom figures is a lot like stockpiling for a natural disaster, you're almost forced to prepare for something that might not even happen (I didn't buy them when they were available because I wasn't sure Desmond would get made anytime soon) :rotfl

Thanks guys, I have another dilemma in that I have the original Prison Break Lincoln burrows who is wearing that darn jumpsuit. I've been fighting myself--do I strip him and steal his clothes, or do I leave him be. lol (The prison break bros were not cheap!) By the way, did anyone notice that the Hot Toys TTM 16 figure comes with the Lincoln Burrows head? Do they usually reuse heads like this? :rotfl

https://cgi.ebay.com/1-6-HOT-TOYS-T...tem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2eae9b2420

Thanks, Rande

Approaching the finish line on the early birds. Need to do the pupils, finalize the eyebrows, and clean up and knit pick.
1c35a418.jpg

Heads up, early birds! Finished the eyes last night but needed the sun to take any pictures. The easy part's done, now I just have to take decent pictures and trade PMs to make sure everyone's happy and make some trips to the post office.

dbdfe6dd.jpg

0b4a9826.jpg

eabe21ad.jpg

Back