New ROTS Vader (version 3.0)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hurricane

Super Freak
Reaction score
hi, just finished this vader for a forum member, diferently done from previous versions ,he has the larger sideshow body with the cordless saber gubbins/power source in his torso,diferent codpiece, new improved reveal details,the brow is fully detailed(i made some bits by hand and made molds for multiple castings) mask is held in position by magnets, helmet/armor,chest box etx came from a kotobukiya vader.body is sideshow,body suit hasbro UV, boots newline minaitures,gloves hand made,you know the rest...
DSCF0005-2.jpg

DSCF0010-3.jpg
DSCF0012.jpg
DSCF0013-1.jpg
DSCF0014-1.jpg
DSCF0015-1.jpg

Dude, you continue to astound and amaze. He's a beautiful work, as always, man. Excellent!

......damn....damn, yet AGAIN. freakin' awesome...as usual. puts the medi's to shame.....anybody have a price range for these...just a range?

See? Sideshow has no excuse for not having a 1/6 Vader ready to go for out 12"-collecting fellow freaks. :D Give this man a commission, Sideshow! :rock

Excellent job, was the sideshow body the terminator? Whats a gubbins/power source?

Nah. Quite a bit less. Actually I'd be happy as hell if 800.00 was my mortgage payment. Damned house!:monkey2

me too but you get what you pay for.

ok so I'm narrowing the price range...."quite a bit less" sounds like $300 less than the $800 I metioned so I'm guess $400-500.

Back