NEW PREDATOR 1 MAQUETTE by Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There wasn't leaning problem but it probably will be if there's no steel rod inside legs (like Wolf LSF). Make sure not to keep this in high temperature area, away from direct sunlight or close-range light bulbs then it might be fine.

There wasn't leaning problem but it probably will be if there's no steel rod inside legs (like Wolf LSF). Make sure not to keep this in high temperature area, away from direct sunlight or close-range light bulbs then it might be fine.

There ARE metal rods inside the Wolf LSF, or is that what you mean?

Funny how you can interpret what you said both ways. :)

Never seen a leaning Wolf. Have seen a few with hairline cracks on the supporting leg though.

41bd75e568b3119d9f48d3faf53b2506.jpg

11061_thumb2.jpg

There ARE metal rods inside the Wolf LSF, or is that what you mean?

Funny how you can interpret what you said both ways. :)

Oh, pardon my rep through cellphone. I mean there ARE metal rods inside Wolf LSF's left leg.
I remember seeing video about someone destroying the infected one to get a replacement. That makes it never leaned, only a small hairline crack at the back of his knee.

Living in tropical countries, I've seen many statues leaned. The scariest story about leaning statue from collectors I've ever heard is the original Death's General LSF. Constant heat in summer made it slowly leaned backward and one day... fall to the ground. :gah: The owner need to hired a professional sculptor to repair it after that.

Oh, pardon my rep through cellphone. I mean there ARE metal rods inside Wolf LSF's left leg.
I remember seeing video about someone destroying the infected one to get a replacement. That makes it never leaned, only a small hairline crack at the back of his knee.

Living in tropical countries, I've seen many statues leaned. The scariest story about leaning statue from collectors I've ever heard is the original Death's General LSF. Constant heat in summer made it slowly leaned backward and one day... fall to the ground. :gah: The owner need to hired a professional sculptor to repair it after that.

It's all good. Just making it clear for others that may not know. :duff

Yes! I read about the Death's General LSF having a leaning issue.

For any collector living in humid climates, I recommend keeping your pieces in an enclosed case. Sorry, Detolfs are not enclosed structures.
Inside, you can place small dehumidifiers and conceal them from view with a little creativity. I use them inside my gun safes. They work.

It's all good. Just making it clear for others that may not know. :duff

Yes! I read about the Death's General LSF having a leaning issue.

For any collector living in humid climates, I recommend keeping your pieces in an enclosed case. Sorry, Detolfs are not enclosed structures.
Inside, you can place small dehumidifiers and conceal them from view with a little creativity. I use them inside my gun safes. They work.
Decreasing humidity is good, but if they can't control the temps then I am not sure these kinds of collectibles are the best idea. Polystone does not react well to heat.

Also, displaying polystone statue directly below downlights will make them leaned as well, albeit slowly, because this kind of lights also produced heat. This made me kinda worry about the future of this new P1 maquette...

See what happened all you guys bagged this out and now its delayed . Can we just order this already and let the haters hate. Im getting it no matter what

Back