NEW PREDATOR 1 MAQUETTE by Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why? The P2 was revealed years ago and we all know what's happened to pricing since then plus P1 is way more popular.
Also Alex has said this won't be cheap, as with all Predator items.
She did say we'd need to be quick if we wanted a Wolf LSB though :lol

You're fooling yourself.

I doubt this piece will be more than $1200usd, it can't be more than the P2 maquette...

Why? The P2 was revealed years ago and we all know what's happened to pricing since then plus P1 is way more popular.

You're fooling yourself.
It should not cost more based on "popularity", but it should be as much or more than the P2.

The price will be increased for 20-30% AT LEAST from P2. P2 was announced in 2013 but this is 2016, where Star Wars PF cost $570 and Hot Toys bare-bone figures are $270. It won't even have the same price as P2 I'm sure.

Wolf Bust is a perfect example of what's happening with SS pricing...

Crazy!

Alex said getting Predator items made is getting more expensive which means way more than $1,200.

Wolf Bust is a perfect example of what's happening with SS pricing...

Crazy!

Alex said getting Predator items made is getting more expensive which means way more than $1,200.

I sneak in here every few days just to see if a price has been listed. After the Wolf bust, my curiosity is bubbling.

Has there ever been an award given to the person who guesses the correct preorder price for these things?
Still it's fun to watch people try. :)

You're fooling yourself.

Well, I guess I'm also basing my prediction due to the cost of the Voltron maquette, which was $1250usd, wasn't it? And that maquette was revealed two months ago.

I guess I just don't want to accept that the new P1 maquette would cost soooo much. Final prediction is between $1200-$1300. I shall come back and brag about it if I am right once the official pricing is revealed! :rotfl

Well, I guess I'm also basing my prediction due to the cost of the Voltron maquette, which was $1250usd, wasn't it? And that maquette was revealed two months ago.

I guess I just don't want to accept that the new P1 maquette would cost soooo much. Final prediction is between $1200-$1300. I shall come back and brag about it if I am right once the official pricing is revealed! :rotfl

I'll be the first to hi five you if that's the case.

I doubt this piece will be more than $1200usd, it can't be more than the P2 maquette . . .

. . . I guess I just don't want to accept that the new P1 maquette would cost soooo much. Final prediction is between $1200-$1300. I shall come back and brag about it if I am right once the official pricing is revealed! :rotfl

I'll be the first to hi five you if that's the case.

We'll need a video as proof - given the prediction - something along these lines should work :) (just teasing guys)

Yeah, proper documentation of the prediction required.:lol

In regards to the price, I'm obviously hoping for the best but preparing for the worst. I already know what PO's that I'll be cancelling if necessary to fit this into my collecting budget.

We'll need a video as proof - given the prediction - something along these lines should work :) (just teasing guys)

Yeah, proper documentation of the prediction required.:lol

In regards to the price, I'm obviously hoping for the best but preparing for the worst. I already know what PO's that I'll be cancelling if necessary to fit this into my collecting budget.

hahaha for sure! :hi5:

I am really interested in this, but don' you guys think there is a leaning problem? The torso should at least be perpendicular to the ground.

image.jpeg

Back