NEW PREDATOR 1 MAQUETTE by Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I imagine the sky is the limit, especially once you go commission or original. Another can of worms I should avoid with my addictions :D

Early sketches showed the print with the thigh armor in its correct position and with the correct body proportions.
It has since been adjusted to reflect the current state of the Maquette: whack thigh armor location, anorexic waist line, and elongated head.

Ah - JUST got the joke
eusa_doh.gif
:lol

Because%20Sideshow%2003%20meme_zpsyeacz8l2.jpg

You guys ever see this cool figure? Carl Weathers provided the voice for Combat Carl in this Toy Story Halloween special. Before we first see him, he whispers "Over here!" to another character who is trying to avoid a creature.
e96e3119a194fb29a279675acc756573.jpg

Growing up and seeing Predator for the first time as a kid, I have never pulled for any character who was an ******* like I was cheering for Dillon too settle the score, sign....we all know how that ended dont we? :(

They will cancel all preorders and take this off the market so that they can fix and correct...

...absolutely nothing and put it back into preorder status with a higher ES the second time around.

Well I did somehow expect that. Really curious what they will do to it. Maybe terminate it for good or as dumb as it sounds they will actually go back to the drawing board and tackle all that issues with it and make 1K+ statue worthy of it's name. Here's hoping that SSC will surprise and deliver...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back