NEW PREDATOR 1 MAQUETTE by Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one always looked weird to me, having Dutch twice. They did do an altered version without him in the top right, but I bought from Teechip before, never again. If I see the corrected version from a reputable seller, I may bite as I like it.

I actually found that part to be a bit annoying and lazy. What they could have put there was The in coming choppers or the explosion at the camp site. Or just rearrange it with the large face of Dutch in the middle! The predator looked to be forgotten about also he should have been bigger in this print

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually found that part to be a bit annoying and lazy. What they could have put there was The in coming choppers or the explosion at the camp site. Or just rearrange it with the large face of Dutch in the middle! The predator looked to be forgotten about also he should have been bigger in this print

Hawkins is missing, too.

Forget all this talk about prints. I want my Dillon PF, with the exclusive piece being a swap out severed arm.

Since accuracy is of no concern, yes! :lol :hi5:

Just did a quick search and came across this one:

web_670.jpg

Meh..there's better out there

It's amazing how we are ignoring the statue on this thread lol...here here! Long live the print instead

Yeah wouldn't mind seeing more videos of this maquette to. Did anyone here see it st the con? Just wondering what their impressions where as pics vs real life are two completely different things.

It's amazing how we are ignoring the statue on this thread lol...here here! Long live the print instead

Coincidentally, Sideshow are apparently releasing a framed 1/4 scale print to go with the maquette.

Comes without frame & hanger, and the paper is too thin . . . coincidentally.

:chase

Early sketches showed the print with the thigh armor in its correct position and with the correct body proportions.
It has since been adjusted to reflect the current state of the Maquette: whack thigh armor location, anorexic waist line, and elongated head.

This one always looked weird to me, having Dutch twice. They did do an altered version without him in the top right, but I bought from Teechip before, never again. If I see the corrected version from a reputable seller, I may bite as I like it.

**** Teechip...they rip off art from other people without any credit

Back