New Marvel LSB Family?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuckybaby555

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi all, just reading the latest Q&A at the SS site and came across this question and answer

Hi, Sideshow. Is Magneto being planned for the Marvel Legendary Scale Bust line? I personally think it will be really cool if a Magneto LSB comes with a removable helmet.

Magneto is on the list of candidates for Legendary Scale Busts, but he is not planned for release in 2009 or 2010. The 2010 plan is focusing on another Marvel “family.”

Anyone have any ideas what this marvel "family " could be? I was thinking FF but the've already done Thing and Dr. Doom. Any ideas?

Yes the Fantastic Four was always considered "Marvel's First Family". If I were a betting man I would say that Sue and Johnny were on tap with Johnny probably in full flames kind of like what we saw with Ghost Rider and Sue probably either phasing or maybe even a version that was casted completely clear similar to the Dio. Won't be the exclusives though since they've done the nameplates as those.

The X-Men are often called "family". The Inhumans are also considered "family". Hulk has himself a nice little family going as well.

It may also be New Avengers as they have already shown a preview
of Spider-woman.

I agree, SS seems to love the F4 as much as I do, hope they make em all! Mr Fantastic lsb would be pretty interesting to see how they would do it

Seeing as how Galactus broke the mold as of what to expect in size, I say that they make the half torso, create the sculpt but make the neck really tall and elongated in an upside down "u" shape so the head is chest height but juts out from the body a bit.

Something like this only with a bit more bend.

reed_richard_mr_fantastic.jpg

Seeing as how Galactus broke the mold as of what to expect in size, I say that they make the half torso, create the sculpt but make the neck really tall and elongated in an upside down "u" shape so the head is chest height but juts out from the body a bit.

Something like this only with a bit more bend.

reed_richard_mr_fantastic.jpg

Do you really think a Mr.Fantatstic LSB will sell well? I can see a Deadpool LSB being a hit, but F4?

I do see a Mr. Fantastic LSB selling well if its the anchor. Johnny completely colored in flames, translucent will be a knock out. If they due Sue in pure translucents were she looks invisible for the price I think people will nab that too. Those who have the Thing add these and there will be a good number who say "why not, I have the other three".

i don't know how they'd do a Mr. Fantastic, but i know sue and johnny would be easily done. especially johnny with a light up feature.:naughty
just like GR

I do see a Mr. Fantastic LSB selling well if its the anchor. Johnny completely colored in flames, translucent will be a knock out. If they due Sue in pure translucents were she looks invisible for the price I think people will nab that too. Those who have the Thing add these and there will be a good number who say "why not, I have the other three".

Yeah, they already did a Thing LSB, so it's possible they'll do the other 3. Sue will probably be half phasing. Still, it's a LSB.

Back