New KotoR game coming...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Massivly Multiplayer Online Game. That means if you play it you are a geek. IE it means like Everquest or World of Warcraft. It also means a game that never ends and the main goal is to level up so you can brag to your other geek friends. :rotfl

Oh...yeah, I don't play those type of games at all. Don't plan to start either. I love the KOTOR games though.

Oh and I tried to call you earlier and you no answer. Made me have sad face.

I'm never in the office anymore dude. I am in the field ALL day EVERY day now. Long story as to why I am on the boards right now though. You'll never catch me in the office anymore. Stupid job.

The best part about this is that it's BioWare that will be developing. Hopefully Drew Karpyshyn (KOTOR I, Mass Effect, Darth Bane novels) is the Lead Writer.

:rock :rock :rock

already the hype is brewing, lets not get our hearts too set on this...we all remember what happened to Galaxies :(

Having it set in the Kotor era would allow folks to be Jedi from the start, i think...dependant on when in the era they base the game, lets just hope they allow JUMPING!!!...so needed for jedi

here's the OLD info, bioware was trying to get ahold of galaxies at one point, the vrumer is, they did. It was speculated that they were re-building galaxies from the ground up for lucasarts, and setting it in the time line/period/setting of the KOTOR universe
. every time bioware was asked about this, they simply said it was a roomer, but were very careful to neither confirm or deny it.
This is NOT KoToR 3 if it's a MMO, it can be related to kotor, set at the same time, etc, but KoTor will likely stay single player.

Back